Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Yea I get my Debit Card Tuesday!!!!

That means I can order Dan's BP, because my dad wouldnt do it for me! Well, I'm comin on 17 and I've applied for a Debit card, so I can do it myself!

P.S. Is Dan's BP REALLY REALLY worth it? I use Panoxly so far, I cant cleanse cos I'm so dry (unless it's the Pearl bar), and I am shiny and red!

Thanks.

In my opinion, yes, Dan's gel is worth it. People frequently say that Panoxyl is just too drying and irritating, I think you will find it a nice surprise how mild Dan's gel is.

Congrats on the new card, use it wisely!!

In my opinion, yes, Dan's gel is worth it. People frequently say that Panoxyl is just too drying and irritating, I think you will find it a nice surprise how mild Dan's gel is.

Congrats on the new card, use it wisely!!

Oh right, cool, one more question Brandy, does it stop the redness you think? That's a common problem that I have, and I'll sort the shinyness with blocthing sheets.

Everyone's skin is different. If you have sensitive skin, you may still get some redness with the gel, but, imo Dan's gel is actually one of the mildest bp products I've ever used. I haven't ever used Panoxyl though, so I really can't compare the two, but in the year that I have been here, I have seen numerous people who hated Panoxyl because it seems to be more irritating.

All you can do is give it a try and see how your skin likes it Stocko.

Everyone's skin is different. If you have sensitive skin, you may still get some redness with the gel, but, imo Dan's gel is actually one of the mildest bp products I've ever used. I haven't ever used Panoxyl though, so I really can't compare the two, but in the year that I have been here, I have seen numerous people who hated Panoxyl because it seems to be more irritating.

All you can do is give it a try and see how your skin likes it Stocko.

Okay Brandy thanks for that, my skin isnt that sensitive then if I wasnt the only one not liking PanOxyl. I'm not that dry it's just the redness.

Thanks for the help.

I started the regimen with PanOxyl 2.5% and as soon as I switched to Dan's gel I was much less red and the dryness reduced loads- in my oponion its definitely worth it! :)

i wud personally buy dans BP simply because it is very mild

it does the job

its worth the money coz its cheap for how much u get

an dan provided this service to us all here

an if his product is good, and works best which i say it does

i feel we owe it to him 2 purchase his very well made product. :)

Thanks for the reply guys I am definately getting it. I'm also ordering the faster delivery (2-5 days) as I'm from the UK and I want this ASAP.

I'm ordering 10 tubes, with that fast shipping packing which comes to about £55. That's fuck all for a life changing situation.

Thanks for the reply guys I am definately getting it. I'm also ordering the faster delivery (2-5 days) as I'm from the UK and I want this ASAP.

I'm ordering 10 tubes, with that fast shipping packing which comes to about £55. That's fuck all for a life changing situation.

Hey congratulations on getting the card! I got mine 2 weeks ago and ordered my first tube if Dans gel 3 days ago! Even though I havent tried Dans gel yet, imo anything is milder than Panoxyl, which burns your face off.