Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funkyrider

Someone PLs tell me...

I got prescribed 30mg of oratane on jan 23 by the doctor...since then my face started to get less oily and my forehead has cleared completely....and i mean really completely with no spots during the 1st month. but the good result did not last long.though my acne on my forehead clear completely, after 2 months,my acne on my left and right cheek did not improve. Hence,the doctor asked me to increase to 50mg after 3 months on oratane....Now i really lost hope as i become mirror-phobic...when will i see the improvement.....

Though i got all the red and dry lips,amazingly i do not have dry skin at all even after taking oratane....i don't know is this a good sign or am i absorbing the medicine well....i have been consuming lots of fruits and veggie daily...and drinks lots of water......my facial cleanser is cetaphil daily cleanser for day and night....and i did nt use any other moistuizer....

have i missed out anything to stop the improvement...someone pls tell me...cause i really want to see speedy recovery before college in a few months time....

miRror-phobic mE