Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

Chances of acne going past that teens/20s?

Does anyone know what my chances are of my acne going past 24-26 of so...? I'm 20 now and my acne is worse then ever! This is my fear... I don't see it just going away in 2, 3, 4 year... What do you guys think about how long acne last?

Does anyone know what my chances are of my acne going past 24-26 of so...? I'm 20 now and my acne is worse then ever! This is my fear... I don't see it just going away in 2, 3, 4 year... What do you guys think about how long acne last?

different for everybody, but a very small percentage for sure. My acne started at 15, I'm 19 now and it is definately winding down, probably be clear about 21, you should eventually outgrow yours to althout you are a bit old for severe acne to be common, I'd go see a derm.

I just turned 25 last month and I still have mild acne. It was moderate/severe when I was in my teens. My oil production surely went down.

I'm 20 and my acne was moderate/severe so i went for accutane and now i am clear with redmarks fading with time. Just hoping that acne wont return, i think you should do the same since you are already 20

Guest ilovepancakes

age is not your friend, trust me. If its really bad dont bullshit

yourself and avoid help. I did this for two years, not fun.

See a doctor or derm they will help alot. Theres alot of good

stuff they can give you.

good luck

:ninja:

I used to have one or two zits a month when I was 16. It got progressively worse between 18 and 22 but didn't lead to scarring. Now its worse than ever and I have been left with some scarring and I'm now 28! But that's just me and everyone is different.

In the same boat as kingziggy, 31 and still have breakouts. I don't know if it's just that I stay with the treatments better, but it isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still break out like a teen. I wouldn't look as old as I do if my skin was smoother..... Do what you can NOW to keep things from slowly getting worse. Even if you only have a few scars... if any, over time they add up.