Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanceDevil

Started Accutane on April 10th...follow the journey

Hey guys,

So usually when I post its just for a question or something...but this time Im going all out.

So I have acne since I was like 14 but this past year it has been so so bad. It was like my face exploded. I am currently 19 and I started Sotret on April 10th.

So far... no unbearable side effects. I got that whole dryness thing, but nothing more really.

In 18 days I have noticed that my my face is getting flater and the bumps are receding. In some spots its even smooth. I havent seen smooth skin in that area before. Its really refreashing. I guess my big accomplishment will be when all the cyst and tough nodes under the skin are gone!! I cant wait. As of right now I get a few pimples every couple days, but they are like hourly pimples. I have nothing in the morning, 4 hours later i will have a huge new one, the next morning, it will just be a red mark. Its funny how accutane is like a speed up treatment for your face.

I take my pill every day at lunch... i guess it gives me a good excuse to eat something a little fatty too.

well off to bed... comment if you want