Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Auron

any recommendations??

i have been trying to get rid of these very intense redmarks on the right side of my face for a while now...and nothing is seeming to work...(i will try to get some pics up asap...then u will truly see my horror :cry: )

i started exfoliating with jess's brush thing about a week and a half ago (since thats when i finally found the damn brush)...and i rly cant tell if it is improving, also i've been using aloe vera like EVERY night...which i may stop...b/c it might be causing me to break out...recently i have broken out like hell...but that could also be from eating fried foods (mcdonalds and shit...) or overstress, not enough rest, rubbing my face on my pillows when i sleep (cuz i sleep on my sides) etc....

any recomendations as to what i should do??

i am thinkin about trying an "AHA", but i have no clue where or what to look for, so could someone please recommend a product for me with good aha in it??

thx ppl

i have been trying to get rid of these very intense redmarks on the right side of my face for a while now...and nothing is seeming to work...(i will try to get some pics up asap...then u will truly see my horror :cry: )

i started exfoliating with jess's brush thing about a week and a half ago (since thats when i finally found the damn brush)...and i rly cant tell if it is improving, also i've been using aloe vera like EVERY night...which i may stop...b/c it might be causing me to break out...recently i have broken out like hell...but that could also be from eating fried foods (mcdonalds and shit...) or overstress, not enough rest, rubbing my face on my pillows when i sleep (cuz i sleep on my sides) etc....

any recomendations as to what i should do??

i am thinkin about trying an "AHA", but i have no clue where or what to look for, so could someone please recommend a product for me with good aha in it??

thx ppl

when mine were extremly red I started using just Skin Doctor's glycolic wash, it was brilliant it really faded the red marks, they have other product aswell but I have 'nt tried the.

I now have started using bio oil and that seems to be fading them even more. I reccommend that you splash water on your face and put on the oil as it is absorbed into the skin much quicker that way.

Eating mcdonalds or rubbing your face on your pillow at night will not cause you to get spots, stress or worring about somthing will. If I get a spot I use Garnier SOS Anti-Blemish Pen it works for me and if there is a red mark left after the spot has gone down I put on potter's ointment until it goes it may take a wile put it wiil go, sudocream woks too, both have zinc in them.