Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok, so Im.... or should I say was, a pretty damn good looking guy. I started getting Acne at age 13 no big deal at first, I was active in sports, had madd girls, friends, partys, all that good stuff. but as tha shit got worse and worse as tha years past I started getting timid and quiet and sooner than later became more of a loner than the person I reallly was. I was told ull grow out of it, Itll get better and alotta other BS. after finally getting and having severe acne, (and scars) I went to a dermatologist and he put me on accutane and a regimen. worked like a charm. however my insurance with my parents expired after my 19th birthday. and slowly it came back. Im still workin on getting my own insurance. but Im stll left with these damn scars and these new pimples, which I pray wont leave any scars, Im wiser now so I know not to pop, or pick at any. (any advice or thoughts)

So now I hate going anywhere, all I wanna do is get some surgery to help tha scars. and I'm thinkin what girl would want me now, and its really hard 4 me to make new friends. I wa thinking about this make-up called "bear-minerals" tha thing is Im a dude. but if if itll cover the scars up and look natural, I dont think it should be a problem.

and advice or thoughts of yours will be very helpful and appreciated to me. and if any of u know of a good scar treatment or procedure that worked well 4 u please let me know.

thanx 4 ur time.

Guest money_mike

ok, so Im.... or should I say was, a pretty damn good looking guy. I started getting Acne at age 13 no big deal at first, I was active in sports, had madd girls, friends, partys, all that good stuff.

Nice to see you're a modest guy.

ok, so Im.... or should I say was, a pretty damn good looking guy. I started getting Acne at age 13 no big deal at first, I was active in sports, had madd girls, friends, partys, all that good stuff.

Nice to see you're a modest guy.

:lol: n-e way, I need help here, not jealous sarcasm.

Yeah. I used to be a pretty girl. But now I have all of these horrible scars. That i'll probably never be able to fix because i'll probably never stop breaking out. And besides that, there is nothing that can fully get rid of scars. And oh, I just keep getting cysts directly over scars. So they'll get even deeper. So if there is anything to fix them, it will be even more difficult.

All I can tell you is find a job that offers insurance along with it. Like Starbucks. Then go see a dermatologist and see what he has to say.

eteRnal-

Ever considered dermabrasion....it may totally eliminate the scars, or at the very least make them less noticable.

Yeah, I checked out your gallery.....ur still hot! :D