Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoyoman21

The beast is back :(

I have had a Huge cyst in the same exact spot for about 4 months. It flakes/recedes and comes back. its been happening for 4 months. Right now it is huge and enflamed with about 3 small white heads in the center.

This is in 2 other spots in my face too. I dont pick it and it comes back in the same spot after it recedes :(

any advice for making it go away?

I've been on accutane for 3 1/2 months with very little results i am hoping it works for me :pray:

Well, can you up your dosage? I know in the first month, I got some really tenacious cysts that wouldn't go away until my doc upped my dosage.

I hope you get it worked out, because I know how annoying that can be.

I just had my dosage upped to 60 mg a day, i weight 160, my dr said he'll bump me to 80 next month and hopefully the month after.

Pop it. If it returns, pops it. Once you pop a zit well, it will not return. When the cyst is ripe, give it a squeeze and makes sure you get out all of the infection. goodluck.

Pop it. If it returns, pops it. Once you pop a zit well, it will not return. When the cyst is ripe, give it a squeeze and makes sure you get out all of the infection. goodluck.

But wouldn't popping a zit leave a scar in its place? I'm afraid to pop anything on my face in fear of scars developing. I've both heard and read to never pop cystic acne.

it started bleeding after i took a shower today so i squeezed it and took as much of the gunk out as i could and put neosporin on it ... Its still huge swolen and lumpy though. i hope it doesnt scar :(