Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
precision response

THE ACCUTANE EFFECTIVENESS POLL

Accutane Effectiveness  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Accutane

• Accutane cleared me up and I have remained clear since finishing the course
    • Accutane never fully cleared me up (but significantly improved from initial condition) and skin has remained in a constant condition since finishing the course
    • Accutane cleared me up but then after x months my skin began to breakout but NOT to the extent of returning to the condition it was pre-accutane
    • Accutane cleared me up but then after x months my skin began to breakout to a condition WORSE than pre-accutane
    • Accutane didn't clear me up/made things worse
    • The side-effects I have suffered from accutane makes me wish I never went on a course of it

My face is better now off of 'tane than it was during my course, actually. I still was breaking out, plus the super dryness was getting to me. Now, my face is normal, which is lovely. I'm hoping it stays this way for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Been off for three months.

My face is better now off of 'tane than it was during my course, actually. I still was breaking out, plus the super dryness was getting to me. Now, my face is normal, which is lovely. I'm hoping it stays this way for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Been off for three months.

I hope it stays clear for a lifetime, Carys :)

This poll is as biased as it can. So don't take it seriously if you are considering accutane now.

This poll is as biased as it can. So don't take it seriously if you are considering accutane now.

why is it biased

Guest tired of this shish

Post taner's don't come to this site??! Are you kidding me?

80-90 percent don't

And even if they come once in a while, the chances that they will spot this particular thread are very low indeed.

80-90 percent don't

And even if they come once in a while, the chances that they will spot this particular thread are very low indeed.

Are we still all honestly believing that Accutane clears 90% of those who use it and that they all stay clear?

80-90 percent don't

Are we still all honestly believing that Accutane clears 90% of those who use it and that they all stay clear?

60-70 after the first course

80-90 after the second if needed

There is not enough data in this poll to make a precise statement on the effectiveness of accutane with any confidence whatsoever. It cant be guaranteed that those who voted have actually ever taken accutane either.

Post taner's don't come to this site??! Are you kidding me?

hard to say that, but when i finish the course and be clear, i wont visit this site any more

I was on Accutane and cleared up but then after about 18 months my skin broke out again, although it wasn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning.

I'm going to see my Dermatologist again tomorrow with the hopes that they'll put me on Accutane again.

I've been wondering though - if you skin is clear when you come off Accutane, what's the general rule or treatment for keeping it that way and what do you do if you get spots again?

You can't have 2 things in a poll (using "and" this happens")

I have tried accutane and remained clear throughout it. I am still clear 5 months later but I am getting a zit on my ass. I also got a small one on my chin for the first time in a long time. I am afrid the fuckin zits are coming back.

I have small zits on my back but u can barly tell. I got very small bumbs on my noise for some reason. Getting paranoid

I think is kinda funny that some posters are expecting this poll to be in any way scientific - its just a rough and ready way to see what experiences people have had isn't it? I for one would participate, but I have only just started my course ...

I think is kinda funny that some posters are expecting this poll to be in any way scientific - its just a rough and ready way to see what experiences people have had isn't it?

Precisely, JBHK.