Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

Totally random but really pissed me off

So yea i go to college and live with 4 other guys who smoke pot all the time and watch sports center which i hate and tonight they like confronted me asking me why I am in my room so much and were like yea your in their smokin cigs and jerking off all night i was just like wtf fuck you guys... i am in my room because i am embarrassed of my skin even though im pretty damn clear compared to a few months ago but also i work at ups and bust my ass so i go to bed early and i watch alot of tv that i like and play video games (counter-strike).... why the fuck do i wanna hang out with them when they are smoking pot 24/7 and im going to school to be a cop and they watch stupid television i dont like and shit..... made me feel pretty gay..... idk it just pissed me off sorry for making you read this

At least you know they dont care about your acne. They want you to be with them despite your acne. Sure the activities arent fun but at least you know the acne doesnt bother them.

I don't know, wouldn't they understand about your skin if they were your close friends though? I mean they're people you know and you could speak to them about participating in some acitvites they enjoy doing and maybe you could find out if they would enjoy some of the ones you enjoy doing. Also maybe they're are other people around who do not smoke and watch the type of shows you do. Then you could speak to them or spend more time there instead.

Guest Realist

They don't sound like the type of friends you'd tell.

How long you been at UPS? When i first started Id come home looking like i got out of a swimming pool with my clothes on. Im gonna hate summer but I been there 3 yrs, moved up in seniority, and wont be as bad as when i first started.

They sound like stupid pot heads. Btw I love pwning n00bz on counter strike!

Lol, only n00bz brag about pwning nubz. Lol, i wanna face u once my new comp is done :surprised:

Thanks for the replys.... they r just stupid stoners (i used to be one of them) anyways yea they just gotta realize im a private person even without my acne.... but yea i've worked at ups for 7 months now... I am a sorter on twilight primary for unloaders.... im maken 10 bucks and hour which is decenet i guess but the work sucks and now that its gettin hotter i am def sweaten alot... i think ups is one of the main causes of my acne whether it be from the extra testosterone pumpen or the sweat or stress or wutever... also im lowest seniority so i have to stay on belts like 45 mins after the down time

Also, i play CS Source.... if ya all play source and wanna see some real skills come to my clan server its 64.27.168.93:27015 i am =eF=OfficerB

it pisses u off because u probably dont wanna be stuck in ur room..i mean, downplaying them isnt going to change anything...but i agree...just do your own thing and if it does bother u that u dont go out as much as u would like, try to hang around a new group of ppl..

At least you know they dont care about your acne. They want you to be with them despite your acne. Sure the activities arent fun but at least you know the acne doesnt bother them.

Hey BFGUITAR:

gotta love Hendrix, just thought I'd chime in that he and George Harrison both had pretty bad acne and they were geniuses but even they couldn't escape it either!