Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mman

Does the regimen work well for hormonal acne?

I was wondering if the regimen works well with hormonal acne. It seems kind of hard to alter someones hormones....

Any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure mine is totally hormonal...up until 3-4 months ago i could touch my face, put anything on it, and not even wash it every night and it would only break out like once every 2 months....now no matter what I do it is breaking out...

So will the regimen do anything for that? I started like a week back...

Well, what happened 3-4 months ago?

Besides trying to think back and figure out what may have precipitated this, you can certainly try the Regimen. Regardless of the actual cause, acne is still acne, no matter what has caused it, and benzoyl peroxide kills acne bacteria. So the Regimen should certainly help you if it is mild-to-moderate.

yea do the regimen to get rid of the acne you have now and once it stops try just washin twice a day sence back in the day you didn't really have breakouts.and just use bp if you ever have a break out.or just constantly do it and prevent any acne.whatever floats your boat ;)

It worked on mine! I had cystic acne along my jawline that seems to be hormonally caused. I've been on the regimen for a year now and clear for over 6 months!!!

Go for it mate, make sure you get Dans BP though.

Hopefully I can get Dan's BP for my birthday, which is in 2 months. (I'll be 17 wahoo).

Then I can start the regimen, following it by the T. Cos I use PanOxyl and I have to use it with water cos it's very drying.