Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unc2345

my normal life is officially over

Im 16 about to turn 17 and acne had changed my life and views on life in the most dramatic ways possible. I used to be a very outgoing/funny kid and loved social events and being the center of attention but now all i do is walk around with my head down. I used to get compliments left and right on how handsome i was and was probably one of the only guys when i was in 8th grade to constantly get asked out by older girls.... but not ne more due to this fucking acne and wat it has done to my confidence and self image. I have tried everything you can think of( except accutane). I'm so sick of this bullshit life im living now and i really need a change....ne on have ne advice

Maybe acne has prevented you from becoming an arrogent smug git. It could be a blessing in disguise. :cool:

I mean, unless it's very severe it's not going to change how attractive you are once it clears up.

Just research and try as many things you can to reduce your acne. You need to fight it.. the worst thing you can do is nothing and feel bitter about it.

just take care of your skin and your health. A good, clean diet, some exercise, a trip to the sauna to exfoliate, drink LOTS of water, wear sunscreen, and apply whatever products that seem to be help keep ur blemishes at least under some moderate control. i know, definately easier said that done, but life is also all about perspective. keep your head up, cause God thinks you're still amazing and u look amazing. and thats a fact, whether you believe in Him or not.

cheers