Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trongie

Shipping

so they shipping says 3-14 days that means its garunteed to make it by the 14th day right? :D because tomorrow is my 14th day not including weekends or holidays and iTS BEEN A LONG WAIT...

if it doesnt come tomo i hope dan does something about it i know how u were telling me everyday how excited u were but this will suck if it dotn come on the last day...... the pain the agony! waiting for the bp gel so u can KILL YOUR ACNE!!

If it was shipped 14 days ago, then Dan cannot really do anything about it. I rec'd my gel in like 2 business days, but it is unfortunate that the postal service is taking so damn long for you.

Please don't blame anyone except the postal service...

If it's inside the U.S., it should make it there within 14 working days. If it hasn't, please write [email protected] and we'll get a tracking number. If it's an international order, however, there's no telling how long it can take if you don't order DHL. It all depends on your customs in your country.

yea im in the US so im hoping it gets here today the mail comes in 3 hours =) cant wait..., oh God last time i wrote [email protected] i got a reply a week later.... they gave me this # 91 1408 2133 3932 1703 1850

it seems im a worst case scenario, after emailing 1 1/2 hours later i got a reply

"Hello,

When looking up the whereabouts of your package on the USPS website, using the delivery confirmation number below, they don’t seem to have an update for your package since we first gave it to the post office. I think we have to assume that your tubes were lost in the abyss of the USPS.

We will reship your 3 tubes right away via Priority Mail to:

:snooty::snooty::snooty::snooty::snooty::snooty:

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience and understanding."

at least they are nice about it so A+ for costumer service!

then relax an u shud have it soon bro, its a bit bad coz of the wait but they are at least trying for you :)

patience is a virtue my friend.

if you book them, they wil come.

HEHE

truthfully if u ask me i dont even think they ever gave the tubes to the post office because on the confirmation number it says we have recieved to Except your pacakage for shipping but that doesnt mean we have recieved it. so i think they proboballly just forgot and after i emailed them they realized it. USPS isnt stupid...

USPS isnt stupid...

Oh believe me, they are. They can be very inconsistent. I ordered a textbook six weeks ago online and had it shipped via USPS media mail. The seller definitely sent it, but I still haven't received it. Even things that have tracking numbers on them don't always get updated by USPS.

oh then USPS sucks though im not blaming either cuz it could be either peoples fault i didnt get my gel but id even pay more for fed ex or something dhl is weird ive never heard of them =) but i guess ill use DHL next time so what are you going to do about your textbook?, it would be funny if we got them a year later

I sent a package to England, used the 4-9 day shipping option, it arrived 2 months later! Postal systems are not always reliable, unfortunately. I still don't know if the problem was with the US postal serivce or the UK.

Oh bp gel please come... i have no idea whats going on because i emailed them to ask for the New tracking # and they havent responded so still waiting for both..

now looking back i placed this order on April 9th good lord... and i still havent gotton it yet

relax if it doesnt come im sure somewhere along the line u wil get a refund or another gel sent 2u an then the wait wil be worth it!:D

i am still waiting for my bp gel... they havent replied with a tracking # either im getting REALLY apprehensive..... this is wayy too much for 3 bottles of benzol peroxide.......

I noticed it's only been 4 days since they resent your new "priority mail" shipment. Priority mail isn't always super fast, but it should arrive this week, I would think.

if they did ship it... because i emailed them the day after for a tracking # of some sort 4 days ago and no reply so i emailed them agian i think yesterday or the day before still no reply, they hate me lol. ooomg i wudve paid an extra 2$ or however much it was for DHL...

Ok i emailed Dan bc i've grown paranoid and am now believeing that its not comming j/w am i the only person this has happened to?

they said they shipped it may 3rd hopefully through priority mail if not itll be a long 3 more weeks.

Mine was shipped wednesday and arrived this morning before 10am all the way from america to the UK.

That is amazing shipping.