Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I recently got 2 free samples of this Blemish Clearing Serum by juice beauty, and have been applying the serum all over my face for 1 week, and I am astounded at the results I have.

My face is even toned! My SCARS ARE FADING QUICKLY, and no new zits have appeared!!

I just purchased the full size bottle and got next day delivery because I just ran out of my sample!!!

go try this stuff, it works!!

Does it contain salicylic acid? I've been using a moisturizer that contains salicylic acid and my skin is more tone and I hardly get acne on my face now. It sounds it is penetrating into the pores. Keep using it.

decided to look it up...

ingredients:

organic juices of pyrus malus (apple) juice, citrus medica limonum (lemon) juice & aloe barbadensis leaf juice, organic raw cane sugar (glycolic), salix alba (willow bark) extract, glycerin, organic botanical extracts of taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf, melissa offficinalis (lemon balm) leaf, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf & camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf, organic algae extract, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, phospholipids, sodium hydroxide, sclerotium gum, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium edta, xanthan gum, lavandula angustifolia & commiphora myrrha pure essential oils.

A powerful hydroxy-acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon and raw cane sugar blended with vitamin antioxidants and co-enzyme Q10 to help clear blemishes and even out skin tone and texture.

• helps clear blemishes

• helps even out skin tone and texture

http://www.juicebeauty.com/za/JB?PAGE=PROD...&PRODUCT.ID=36#

The stuff stings when you put it on, but that's a good thing! It does cost a lot, but the bottle is 2 ounces, and you only need like 5 drops to cover your whole face, so It should last me several months.

If you guys are hesitant to try it, go to www.juicebeauty.com and ask for a sample, they are free!

Does it contain salicylic acid? I've been using a moisturizer that contains salicylic acid and my skin is more tone and I hardly get acne on my face now. It sounds it is penetrating into the pores. Keep using it.