Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperFly

Does Eucerin ball up with the BP for anyone else?

I don't know if I'm just using too much BP (using a fat finger full for forehead and around mouth) but when I apply Eucerin it goes on but starts drying as I'm moving my fingers over it. Then it starts clumping up and pretty much for the rest of the day I have to wipe chunks of BP and moisturizer off my face. Help?

um, i never had the problem with Eucerin, it usually goes on pretty well with me, my Purpose moisturiser is a bastard and balls and leaves a stupid white haze where the BP was :wall: can't think why Eucerin is balling up for you, are you using anything else?

Well I was using Spectro, Dan's BP, then Eucerin and it balled up quite badly and left me quite dry throughout the day. I then added Jojoba oil back in and that helped quite a bit, but I'm still having the problem.

the only thing i can think of is that eveeno stuff you are using could be the problem.i bought some eveeno lotion back in the day and i could even wash it off it was so thick, it turned into balls and huge clumps all over my face so maybe whwn yo uuse it its not completely washes off and when you put on bp and moist. it clumps.but thats just my theory iduno man.i used dans bp gel and the eucerin and noever had a problem with any sort of clumps.maybe you arnt rubbin the bp in enough. i almost rubbed it until it was dry then waited ten minutes for the eucerin.

could it be that spetroljel, does it feal like your face is really clean after you use it or does it feal liek thers still stuff on it?

No no, Spectrojel is awesome stuff. It leaves me face feeling completely clean and fresh without that "stripped" feeling.

I have never had that problem with balling up.

Are you rubbing in the bp thoroughly and waiting the appropriate time in between?

Are you gently smoothing the moisturizer on, not rubbing around in circles?

I may have been rubbing it around in circles, so I'll try applying it differently tonight and update tomorrow morning.

are u waiting long enough before u moisturise?

an ur making sure ur BP is totally absorbed arnt you?

not leaving it to dry on ur face?