Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BooDoop

I want to lock myself in my room and never leave

Whenever i go anywhere in public i feel like everyone is staring at my acne & the red marks that are covering my entire face. & due to that embarassment i turn bright red and then i feel like everyone is looking at me because of that. I feel so hopeless. Im on accutane now, but even if my acne does go away... the red marks are so bad that they look like severe acne. Im also very fair skinned so everything shows up in an extreme way. i feel so bad about myself. i feel so different from everybody else. sorry for complaining, but this is the only place i can vent about this. :cry:

Good place to vent. There's more than a few who probably feel exactly like you. I'd advise spending to much time in your room though. I've been doing it the last little while and I think it's slowly driving me insane. :crazy2:

If you make the effort to start going out, you might find that you worry about your acne less as your thinking about other things, I know this is truefor me anyway! :)

i feel exactly the same.

i feel like im going to loose all my friends because when they invite me out im too embarassed to go

i feel so ugly and tht evryone looks at my face and feels sick

its so depressing..

people say its "only spots" but they dont understand what its like

ive tried so much things but nuthin works

im currently on freederm

its brought out loads of spots so i hope its going to get rid of them

if not then its only more to add to my alredy covered face

x

how i long for clear skin

x

I felt the same when i was on roaccutane but i was shocked at how brilliantly the drug worked in the end. You'll be surprised just give it chance, im faired skinned also. If you havent already seen my gallery i recommend you do as it shows what it cleared up on me and i was covered in marks and inflamed skin! Like i just said to someone else dont sit there letting your life crumble away believe me when i say you'll regret it. I know its hard but dude you dont wanna end up like i have, i lost everything seriously... The drug WILL work just keep on going thats all you can do, even if it takes half a year its only a small percent of your life, you have many years ahead of you im sure.