Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

I'm not sure what level of acne I have...

It's mainly my forhead that bothers me...it's all screwed up- pimples, hyperpigmentations, ice picks- you name it. :(:wall: The picture doesn't do my acne justice.

Here's my awful picture:

IPB Image

Funny thing is, this is the clearest I've been in months (cleared up alot recently)! :shock::eh: But I just can't be happy looking like this...I know there are multiple people who have it worse than me, but there are even more that have it better- and my confidence is at 0%.

Someone please help me out. :pray: I'm desperate...Is there a regimen you think that could help me? What level of acne do I have? Will those red marks from past acne fade? Please help...

My current regimen is in my signature.

It looks like your main problem area is your Tzone, so if you can control the oil production in that area, you may be able to clear some, if not all, of your acne up.

Get a referral for a Dermatologist from your regular doctor; he would be the best one to assess you.

You can try the clear skin regimen from this site and see if you can control it that way. You have to be diligent when doing your skin care regimen, though, so make sure you stick with it.

There are Rx topicals that may help.

If it's bad enough, your Dermatologist may put you on an oral medication.

There are some laser treatments that have been pretty successful in treating acne.

try a different regime. try using bp intead of the s. acid.

I have duac (which contains 5% bp), it never really worked too well for me. I just began this regimen- I've got faith in it because it worked so well last time (although my acne wasnt as severe.)

It looks like your main problem area is your Tzone, so if you can control the oil production in that area, you may be able to clear some, if not all, of your acne up.

Get a referral for a Dermatologist from your regular doctor; he would be the best one to assess you.

You can try the clear skin regimen from this site and see if you can control it that way. You have to be diligent when doing your skin care regimen, though, so make sure you stick with it.

There are Rx topicals that may help.

If it's bad enough, your Dermatologist may put you on an oral medication.

There are some laser treatments that have been pretty successful in treating acne.

Salicylic Acid along w/Tea Tree Oil decreases my oil production significantly (and I am taking B5). I know that once my face is clear, it is extremely easy to maintain as long as I keep the same regimen.

yeah, it got me to jump too.

in my opinion, pads dont really do that much. i have used some before, and they just really dont do that much. i find creams or gels to be a LOT more effective.

Jesus, that blacked-out face is scary.

Like the killer from Halloween?

:lol:

I just don't think it's the best idea to post my picture on an online messageboard. Maybe in the future (when I'm proud of my face :P)

yeah, it got me to jump too.

in my opinion, pads dont really do that much. i have used some before, and they just really dont do that much. i find creams or gels to be a LOT more effective.

Idk...for me, the combination in my regimen is really effective (my skin is clearing up already after 2 days! :shock::dance::D -please let it continue to work :pray: )