Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Spin*

Packing it all in. Finishing it all.

Hello.

I am thinking about just packing it all in-stopping all this faffing around with BP, moisturizer, cleanser. I am thinking of just stopping and seeing how my acne reacts. However, i have a couple of questions.

Has anyone done this before (stopped using any treatment and has resorted to just cleaning/washing with water). How did it affect your acne?

Im really not sure whether i should do it or not. It's a huge risk and if i just get more spots, thats going to take even longer to get under control.

Please help!

Thanks.

Hey!

Right now I am not using ne products at all. Not even washing my face... I kno it might be bad lol. But thats what I'm doing. Before I was using proactiv. Right now actually my face is pretty good the best it's probably ever been but idk y haha. It's kinda dry tho.... idk bout that either. The reason I stopped was becuz my lazy butt didn't feel like doing it haha so my parents told me 2 stop because I'm going to the derm in June so will see what happens there. :wub:

Franny G!

I think if you search long enough on these message boards, you'll find that a) a lot of other people come to that decision too and b) for the most part, their skin is pretty nice for a few weeks and then the acne comes right back. I don't know if I've read a single post where someone just gave up and their skin magically stayed clear just from rinsing it. That's why there are second- and third-time regimen users around...

yeah that happened to me too..i did the do nothing regimen and the acne came back ..now i just use spectro jel morning and night..it has a moisturizer in it i think so i dont even need to apply any moisturizer after i wash my face and i have the odd breakout but thats just hormones