Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

My Red Marks :( (Picture included)

Do you guys have any suggestions for my hyperpigmentations? Please. :pray::doubt: I hate this... :(

IPB Image

They are between my eyebrows/chin/temples/forhead. Not everthing you see is acne... :(

It's so hard to believe that my skin was perfect a couple months ago...How'd I ever achieve that? :wall: That was seriously the happiest/most confident I have ever been...

i feel your pain, my forhead and chin are COVERED with so many intense redmarks that it looks like terrible acne even when its not. I've just started using pure aloe vera gel (its clear) and so im hoping to see some improvement. You might wanna give it a try. good luck buddy ;)

I wouldn't call them hyperpigmentation. They are very light and will fade with time.

My personal experiment tells me that you shouldn't try to rush it anyway. There are alot of mad 'cures' on this board that may screw you up in the long-term.

i feel your pain, my forhead and chin are COVERED with so many intense redmarks that it looks like terrible acne even when its not. I've just started using pure aloe vera gel (its clear) and so im hoping to see some improvement. You might wanna give it a try. good luck buddy ;)

We're "T" Buddies then...I geuss you could say. :D:P

If my regimen clears me up (like last time- before I stopped)...then I'll make sure to PM you.

I've been thinking abotu using Aloe Vera Gel but I'm not really sure if it is going to cause me to break out...I'm getting really, really affected from acne emotionally, and I don't know how many more breakouts I can handle. :(

exfoliate. When you think about it, its really the only way

Thanks...once my acne clears (I have strong faith in my new regimen working), I'll give exfoliation a shot- probably going to use Baking Soda as scrubs are too harsh.