Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
G0DLIK3

getting desprate... last resort, advice please.

Yea so, summer is like a month away and i got a hot ass girl. So... i need 2 get rid of this stuff on my back. Im currently using AHA lotion and BP (10%) and all it has done ( been on it little over a month) has dulled out the acne.

Considering tanning... i know about the risk and how it may make it worse over the long run, but my question is can i tan and use BP at the same time? I dont mean like on the skin but, can i for example...

Night:

Use AHA/BP

Morning:

Shower

Afternoon:

Tan

What do yall think? Thanks.

Im on accutane, but u might not want to resort to that. Some people say the sun helps clear things up.

i tanned at the beach and i use 2.5 % bp and i fried in like 30 minutes and it did help cover up a lot of post acne red marks and it made my skin blend better but if u use bp u fry quickly so be careful...also, i think it takes a lot of tanning to hurt u in the long run, but it does deff help ccover acne but not get rid of it, i suggest tanning maybe every other day for 30 minutes and u shuld be good but dont go overboard, remember u got a month and that is a very long time, but when we want to get rid of this stuff u want it to happen the next day and remember that is impossible i have the same goals as u to get clear by summer and i am sure i can do it..i suggest salt baths and neatrogena body scrub, they work wonders, if u want to know the ingredients for the salt bath it is 3/4 cup of epsom salt, 1 cup of table(kosher) salt, 1 cup of baking soda 4 tbspoons of cream of tartar and 8 0z of hydrogen peroxide, if u do this 30 minutes every night and use the body scrub and u drink a lot of water and use Bp(swqitch to 2.5% a lot less harsh) and a moisterizer and i wuld lay off of normal soaps, use purpose or sumthing that doesnt clog pores, and i suggest maybe a multivitamin and u should avoid soda and a lot of sugar and i also use head and shoulders bcuz the zinc is helpful for skin, this is my regimen and it works well for me i am pretty sure ill be clear by summer, it sounds tough but u will get used to it, its the only thing i can suggest that could possibly clear u up in a month, not completely but it will get close unless u have very severe acne in which it could possibly get u down to moderate if ur rele lucky mild, its just a suggestion and i wuld try it, its worth a try, if not at least do the salt baths and the body scrub they clear acne like crazy...good luck ask me for any more questions if u would like too

Thanks man, sent you a message about salt, i live like 30 minutes from the beach (kinda far for a every other day thing), so you think i could still get a decent tan going in my back yard? I feel like im doing this the half ass way but i dont want to draw alot of attention around my house to my acne... :wall:

the bp just makes your skin more sensitive. i'm not sure on figures, but i would only suggest light stuff. because you'll just burn otherwise. the tanning does nothing for acne, it just blends it in better. sadly, i'm like you. except i haven't gone swimming since year 7 when i was forced. i'm now in university.

the bp just makes your skin more sensitive. i'm not sure on figures, but i would only suggest light stuff. because you'll just burn otherwise. the tanning does nothing for acne, it just blends it in better. sadly, i'm like you. except i haven't gone swimming since year 7 when i was forced. i'm now in university.

yeah thats all it does hence why i burned i didnt tan with it i just use it every day and hence my skin is more sensitive and it burned and no it doesnt clear acne or help it, but it can make you feel better about your skin for a few days and if u did it continuously that tan would start to round up and your skin tone would permanently become darker and it would hide a lot of post acne red marks i believe more than anything, not the acne bumps themselves, i dont suggest doing it a lot bcuz its bad for your skin, but for people with acne, anything that makes it gone is good, even if they have to apply acid to their skin and suffer extreme burning. id do it. lol. :dance:

yeah thats all it does hence why i burned i didnt tan with it i just use it every day and hence my skin is more sensitive and it burned and no it doesnt clear acne or help it, but it can make you feel better about your skin for a few days and if u did it continuously that tan would start to round up and your skin tone would permanently become darker and it would hide a lot of post acne red marks i believe more than anything, not the acne bumps themselves, i dont suggest doing it a lot bcuz its bad for your skin, but for people with acne, anything that makes it gone is good, even if they have to apply acid to their skin and suffer extreme burning. id do it. lol. :dance:

It would be worth... sure I'd do it.