Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
G0DLIK3

Derm... going next week

I'm going to a new derm next week and was wondering if i could like request a certain medicne? Usually they always force somthing on me and don't let me ask for what i want know what im saying...

I'm going to a new derm next week and was wondering if i could like request a certain medicne? Usually they always force somthing on me and don't let me ask for what i want know what im saying...

Accutane :D

hmm... ok for something that's mild-moderate... differin, and minocycline (200mg).

differin is one of the best retinoids. great for acne AND black heads. it's a clear gel, and basically has no side effects. it's very rare when someone's skin reacts to it. and the minocycline is good anti-biotic.

i guess if not there's always roaccutane. but remember this is last resort! it's cure rate is about 95% given that the patient has a high enough dosage. but you might get depressed, have very dry eyes and skin. concentration is terrible... you might get migrains... i don't want to put you off it, because i used it. and i prefered to get migrains, dry eyes, skin, anxiety, nausea and everything else. because i had really shit skin.

give the 2 things i listed up at the top a go first though.