Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willow569

nucelle cleanser and moisturizer

I just ordered the mini kit from nucelle. It has the 10% mandelic serum and the mandelic cleanser. I've read some reviews on the serum, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the cleanser or any of the other mandelic products they have (the moisturizer or the shine control lotion).

I recently started using Differin, so I was looking for something other than my salicylic cleanser and moisturizer to use.

Hi Willow,

I have tried the Nucelle Mini Kit as well and I loved it. The cleanser is very gentle and it has a mild scent. I would have preferred it to lather up more than it did, but you can get it to lather after wetting your face and applying the cleanser. You have to work with it a little. I would, however, buy the cleanser again. It doesn't leave any film or build-up on the skin. I like it a lot, and I would love to try NuCelle's entire line, but I'm only able to purchase the serum right now. I hope I've been able to help you.

I just tried the cleanser and serum for the first time tonight. You are right about the cleanser, it is hard to get it to lather up. I really like the feel of the serum so far. Hopefully, it will give me good results!