Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mrs Jenkins

Am I completely weird?

Mos? I believe what you are trying to tell every one, Mrs Jenkins, is that you recently fitted your car with a NOS system (you mispelt by putting M instead of N).

NOS means nitrous oxide, it can make any car go faster.

I don't quite see how this has to do with diet and health I'm afraid (?)

oh dear Lord....what if she was trying to say Helpppppppp...I am being crunched in a mosh-pit..!!!!!!! :shock:

you are weird too :wacko:

oh dear Lord....what if she was trying to say Helpppppppp...I am being crunched in a mosh-pit..!!!!!!! :shock:

you are weird too :wacko:

that wasnt nice...you hurt my feelings...IPB Image..what a meanie!

I don't understand this thread...lol

You don't ?...geez...I believe this is THE MOST INTELLIGENT thread posted here in a long while...it's my personal favorite by far......... :D

AAAW...you not weird, Elsewhere....you are loved... :wub: ..(and i mean that in a straight way...lol)

"The reason I have pimples is because I like time travelling in my time machine. I lost one ball thru the ages but one day I believe my love will bring my ball back and 2 will become 1. Hence bringing forth Sir DonsBalls"

-Sir DonsBall.

OMG!!!...Best quote ever... :lol: ..coffee just spewed out of both nostrils.... :lol:

Thanks alot!!! ......I almost died laughing!!!!!! ..huh!.. :mad:

Lol

Dear BrokenFlower,

It may seem funny, but it is a serious matter =P

And for the record I do have a time machine. It takes me second by second into the future. Very fascinating. It sits in my throne room.

Do have a nice day my friend =]

This is by far the funniest thread I've read. This literally made me laugh out loud for probably two full minutes, while i'm at work. It was the highlight of my day! ha.. There was this other thread I read and it was pretty funny. I forgot where it was exactly but it was probably under vbeam or sbeam. it was about someone that heard vbeam felt like someone took a rubber band and snapped it against their face. So the kid did exactly that and was bruised all over. I guess you have to read the actual thread to find it funny. I would be great if someone can find it and post it on here. ha