Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_switcher

sea salt and accutane.... good or bad?

i'm currently taking accutane, and although it's slowly getting better on my face and back and chest, i was thinking about doing the sea salt in the bath due to the success stories in this forum, just wondered if anyone knows wether its a bad thing while your actually on accutane. im 1 and a half months through my dose so far... plus i know that it does good for your skin (the sea salt)... any ideas wether it would be a good or bad idea?

sea salt is all natural and has no harsh chemicals like SA or Bp i say go for it for a few days and if it makes it worse then stop but i can almost guarantee u will be fine good luck

sea salt is all natural and has no harsh chemicals like SA or Bp i say go for it for a few days and if it makes it worse then stop but i can almost guarantee u will be fine good luck

thank you for your help, i'll post how it goes so other people know

Yeah i say go for it. Its just salt and should be fine. it may even hurry the process of clearing. I wouldnt exfoliate with it though.

Yeah go for it. If that face of yours falls off, I'm sure you could strap up a new one. :D