Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone! :redface:

I really need some help here... :rolleyes: Could anyone please tell me which one of these works the best for nose pores? :shifty:

I'm looking forward to some replys... please answer :pray:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Thank you so much in advance! ;)

The Biore pore strips work, but your blackheads come back. i've heard they aggrivate pores and are worthless.

I've used the Biore strips before. It didn't make my acne any better or worse. It is kind of neat (in a gross way) to see all the black heads come off on the strip. At the time it made me feel like I was doing something for my pores, although in reality it probably didn't do too much.

I just want to use them on my nose, for esthetic reasons :redface::rolleyes: cause i don't use foundation. I have used the ponds ones before and they were cool. Do you mean they cause acne on your nose? :think: It never happened to me though...

I've used the Biore strips before. It didn't make my acne any better or worse. It is kind of neat (in a gross way) to see all the black heads come off on the strip. At the time it made me feel like I was doing something for my pores, although in reality it probably didn't do too much.

i also thought it was cool to see all the blackheads on the Biore strip...but my friend told me that her mom's pores actually got bigger from using these. I only used them a few times, but stopped b/c i had used them when my nose was really dry...when i took the strip off, it ripped a bunch of skin off! My nose was raw and hurt for a few days. Anyway, it seems like the fix is only temporary. Maybe you could use that Biore blackhead clearing scrub (or whatever its called) on your problem areas?

Oh.. and can you point out to which of the Biore you recommend? Or the Ponds? :think: Just say the Ultra, the normal or the Pond's :shifty: Thanx :rolleyes::redface:

Hello everyone! :redface:

I really need some help here... :rolleyes: Could anyone please tell me which one of these works the best for nose pores? :shifty:

I'm looking forward to some replys... please answer :pray:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Thank you so much in advance! ;)

I have only tried the Biore strips. They didn't do much for me. I haven't tried the others.