Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cute_but_have_acne

The girl which i think is hot looking , doesnt look hot for my frens ...

hey guys ,, this is a big question for me ,, i donno whats wrong with me

whenever i see any hot girl in college or on the street ,, and i comment on her ,, most of my frens disagree to it saying ` do u really think she is hot ?? what a choice u have ` and when some of my frens say the same thing ,, i feel the opposite

the main thing is the girl which i think is hot looking doesnt look good as far as my frens r concerned ,,,

should i go with my own choice ,, or the majority wins ???

help me guys

I kind of feel like this is a joke just to get people in a frenzy on this forum, but in case it isn't...

First of all, don't just go out with a girl because you think she is hot. Thats dumb. You have to feel a connection with personalities, otherwise it will NEVER last. And your friends should have NO influence on who you date. NONE WHATSOEVER! It is your choice. And if you are attracted to her, who cares what everyone else thinks. Would you go out with a girl that you thought was ugly because your friends said she was hot?

you really gotta stop relying solely on looks... yes they should play some factor in your decision but it should

only play a small role... as for "hot" looking women... well i think they'll cause u more problems and im not too

sure u want any more problems as it is... also don't listen to wt ur friends say cuz if u think she is good looking

then go for it.

You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Bueatiful, Mask. Bueatiful.

And agreed - if you think she's pretty, you think she's pretty. Screw what the rest think.

I can't believe you even asked that question!!!!!!!! :mad:

What does it matter what your friends think anyway??? Can you not make your own decisions?

I actually can't believe you would think of passing up on an opportunity just because your friends don't have the same opinion as you. If this is the case, you don't deserve any girl.

Ok, rant over. :D

"Hot looking" really can be a subjective thing.

My friends and I differ in what we find attractive, appealing, or "sexy" about a guy. On the rare occasions we've done this, it's interesting because our opinions are different. For example, I've had someone say I have "strange taste" in guys because a few men that I think are appealing are very different looking with distinguishing features. I call them striking, while the other person calls them strange.

whenever i see any hot girl in college or on the street ,, and i comment on her ,, most of my frens disagree to it saying ` do u really think she is hot ?? what a choice u have ` and when some of my frens say the same thing ,, i feel the opposite

the main thing is the girl which i think is hot looking doesnt look good as far as my frens r concerned ,,,

help me guys

Are you kidding me????????? who gives a shit what your friends think, if you like a girl then YOU like her not them, if they cant accept that you have different taste to them then thats there fault. You never have to justify who YOU do or dont find attractive.

This subject is in the wrong forum, what does this have to do with emotional effects of acne?

Well, there's often topics concerning relationships (or the possibility thereof) here in the emo forum, because acne can affect how we feel about relationships.

its what u like....and i think your 'friends' know they have some power of u so they go out of their way to bring a girl down and nudge u down the wrong path...maybe so u wont get anyone and have them standing alone by themselves...look at the bigger picture here...its about what u want and this is a good thing that is happening because u can now go against the popular opinion and do your own thing....i myself, love to do the opposite of everyone else or what anyone thinks..be true to what u want and where u wanna be...dont ever let others drag u down to negativity..u will find u are th guy that gets the girl while your friends are still single..

Well, there's often topics concerning relationships (or the possibility thereof) here in the emo forum, because acne can affect how we feel about relationships.

Yeah he aint in a relationship, and with an attitude like that is there any wonder why. A relationship is when two people are together. not when a guy thinks a girl looks cute, but his friends dont so he ask a forum if he or his friends are right, i dont know what that is.

You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Beautifully put mask, so poetic :)

Ready, while I don't agree with the sentiment that one should choose thier mate based on the opinions of thier friends -

I stand by the reasoning that the topic stays in the Emo forum. You're new, let's not get off on a bad foot by arguing this. :)

Again, I say to you, Mask - that was bueatiful. Definatly!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's it. You aren't always going to think the same way as your friends...and they aren't going to feel the same way as you. Do what makes you happy and what makes you feel good, fuck everything else. Don't stress yourself over such a question.

Ready, while I don't agree with the sentiment that one should choose thier mate based on the opinions of thier friends -

I stand by the reasoning that the topic stays in the Emo forum. You're new, let's not get off on a bad foot by arguing this. :)

Again, I say to you, Mask - that was bueatiful. Definatly!

What does me being new have anything to do with it. Your just unable to accept that im in the right. But hey like you say im new, what does my opinion matter, ive only been dealing with acne for 6 years so what do i know right!

What a ridiculous question. This thread, coupled with his last one makes me wonder if this guy is serious. Of course he could just be an idiot.

What a ridiculous question. This thread, coupled with his last one makes me wonder if this guy is serious. Of course he could just be an idiot.

careful they may put you in the naughty corner for speaking like that. And by that i mean the TRUTH!

Man, you give the most idiotic questions here, hands down. Shallow 14 year old kids (you and your friends) I presume.

why idiot ??? what idiotic did i assk ????

i seriously asked what i felt ,,, and i have acne too ,, so this topic is very much related in the forum

Guest Realist

A word of advice: Don't let your "friends" control your life.

Pure genius. :D

This guy is only being honest. Most people want to be with somebody that their friends, parents and society think is 'hot', 'smart', a winner, whatever. For a guy especially, the appearance of his girlfriend will reflect on him. Why do you think people like Jude Law have a gorgeous model for a girlfriend even though he shagged the average looking nanny. For social status, of course.

One thing that is true with young guys though, is that they will 'put down' their friend's girlfriend because of sour grapes. If they can't have the cute girlfriend, then they will insult her and say she's ugly. I've seen this time and time again. If your buddy says a girl is ugly, it might be because he really just doesn't want to see you happy with a cute girl.

help me guys

definitely go with your own choice.

who cares what everyone else thinks. if they are your friends they shouldnt care who you like.