Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fmxkid

ah shit!

for greencream!? damn looks like i'm screwed.anybody have any better ideas for bumpy skin (cloggedpores) i have one pic of them in my ablum.please lemme know of anything

for greencream!? damn looks like i'm screwed.anybody have any better ideas for bumpy skin (cloggedpores) i have one pic of them in my ablum.please lemme know of anything

ay man, u got the mild form, so I suggest takein this shit out b4 it turns to moderate or severe, theres a cream called "Avar gel", and a cleanser called "Roseaderm cleanser", try and get those from a dermatologist (u should see one b4 it gets worse) and go to a drug store and get some "zinc supplement" that should knock out ur problem. oh, have u tried "poactive soloution?" it works really well for mild and moderate acne!! :D

good luck man.....

:doubt: Don't recommend proactiv, it sucks! And not all mild acne turns into moderate-severe. Your post was sort of a downer!

FMX, first stick to the regimen for 3 solid months. Then if you still are having issues with clogged pores, try a gentle exfoliating cleanser.

ay man, u got the mild form, so I suggest takein this shit out b4 it turns to moderate or severe, theres a cream called "Avar gel", and a cleanser called "Roseaderm cleanser", try and get those from a dermatologist (u should see one b4 it gets worse) and go to a drug store and get some "zinc supplement" that should knock out ur problem. oh, have u tried "poactive soloution?" it works really well for mild and moderate acne!! :D

good luck man.....

yea i tried it i dont know if it worked or not becuase i used some damn moisterizer that gave me acne, which i never had before and i thought it was from proactive so i tossed it lol itsall good i know bp doesn't work for my problem b/c i tired the regimen for about a month and had no change.just dryness.i'm gonan go see what a derm has to say asap

:doubt: Don't recommend proactiv, it sucks! And not all mild acne turns into moderate-severe. Your post was sort of a downer!

FMX, first stick to the regimen for 3 solid months. Then if you still are having issues with clogged pores, try a gentle exfoliating cleanser.

yea i've never had acne i've just seemed to accumulate these bumps and clogged pores over the past year from originally trying to get rid of some blackheads just on my nose that wernt even that bad.just wanted to get rid of them...and now i got this crap.lol i did the regimen for about a month and its not the thing for me.all mositerizers cause pimples on me, i've tried a mob of them and they all clog my pores. the bp really drys me out which means i need more moisterier.and the moisterizers made my face really red so its just not the thing for my skin.i could see all the mositerizers clog my pores in a matter of one day on parts on my face like my forhead that there was nothing there before i use it.i know what to look for from all the crap i've been throughl.i'm gona find an exfoliating wash until i can get an app. with a derm.thanks

downer?? WHATT!! it was realistic. Im juss tryin ta help um out, I never said ALL acne either, so calm down. My skin went from mild to moderate to severe, and all these punk ass people kept tellin me it would get better, ehh WRONG. I dont want that to happen to anyone else. I wound up have-n ta go on accutane (which has the ability ta mess ur body and mind up really really bad) skrew that!! and gentle exfoliating cleansers are crap!

she is saying that you can't make the generalization that all mild acne turns worse. it differs from case to case, so you advice may be innacurate. just because it happened to you doesnt mean it will happen to everyone else.

these are the bumps i have on the side of my chin right belown my lip .there is also a couple around my mouth, and a couple kinda towards the side of my nose on my cheek.dont know what they're from and they wont go away.

Hi fmxkid, I quoted the above from your gallery comment. I have exactly the same kind of bumps on my chin, but I'm 100% sure mine are scars from past moderate acne. I'm kind of surprised you haven't had any acne before because that's where mine came from.

I think you need to determine what they are. You said they won't go away. Do they get bigger, turn into spots with pus. If they're just sitting there permanently not changing in any way I think they're scars.

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do about mine. The only thing I could think of was dermabrasion but I have dark skin so that's a no no.

these are the bumps i have on the side of my chin right belown my lip .there is also a couple around my mouth, and a couple kinda towards the side of my nose on my cheek.dont know what they're from and they wont go away.

Hi fmxkid, I quoted the above from your gallery comment. I have exactly the same kind of bumps on my chin, but I'm 100% sure mine are scars from past moderate acne. I'm kind of surprised you haven't had any acne before because that's where mine came from.

I think you need to determine what they are. You said they won't go away. Do they get bigger, turn into spots with pus. If they're just sitting there permanently not changing in any way I think they're scars.

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do about mine. The only thing I could think of was dermabrasion but I have dark skin so that's a no no.

nah they're definitly not scars they are filled with real clean white stuff i know cuz i've poped a couple in my time lol they dont get noticably bigger but sometimes it looks lie theres less and some times it looks like theres more.you can only see them if i strecth my skin alittle like when i smile it streches the skin on my chin and they show but relaxed it just looks like uneven skin.thats why i hate them so much.

downer?? WHATT!! it was realistic. Im juss tryin ta help um out, I never said ALL acne either, so calm down. My skin went from mild to moderate to severe, and all these punk ass people kept tellin me it would get better, ehh WRONG. I dont want that to happen to anyone else. I wound up have-n ta go on accutane (which has the ability ta mess ur body and mind up really really bad) skrew that!! and gentle exfoliating cleansers are crap!

wel pro active was a bad suggestion bro, its a total waste of money compared to dans CSR gel and a simple moisturiser.

and a lot of acne does get better over time.

as with ur gentle exfolatiing cleanser remark, they aint al crap, an shud really only be used once ur skin is clear an ur dealing with clogged pores only.

cheers for tryin 2help by the way, but im not sure if ur advice was that good in this case, ur acne might have got worse sure, but it doesnt mean his will. and also we are talkin about his clogged pores that he is trying to remove. not mild acne.

she is saying that you can't make the generalization that all mild acne turns worse. it differs from case to case, so you advice may be innacurate. just because it happened to you doesnt mean it will happen to everyone else.

thats what I said genius, :wall: Im juss saying better safe than sorry. and I never said it would happen to EVERYone else dork. I said peopel with acne period.

what kinda loser answers 4 sum chick he doesnt even kno. n-e-way go pat urself on tha back 4 enlightening me, Im sure u deserve it hahah.