Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

ATTN. BP regimen users.

I have put a lot of thought into this. Now In the past year Ive been pretty seriously ill two times. During both of these periods of illness (lasting about a week each) I naturally took off work, layed around the house resting. Of course I didnt wear makeup during these times...and miraculously, I didnt get any new pimples and my old ones seemed to heal faster (Im on the regimen which helps but I still get a lot of new pimples).

SO I was thinking it could be my makeup. I was looking at the ingrediants and there is a lot of gross sounding stuff in there. It claims to not clog pores but it really feels heavy on my face. So Ive heard a lot of good things about mineral makeup and am planning on trying it.

I was just wondering if you can use it over a semi moist face (lotion from the regimen). Would it be good to really blot any excess moisture after I put on my lotion and wait a few minutes for it to really sink into my skin? I just wanted to hear any tips or info from mineral makeup users who are also on the regimen for their acne.

Thanks. :dance:

It works great with mineral makeup, much better than with liquid I think. I just wait a few minutes for the lotion to dry... mineral makeup doesn't go on real well if your skin is moist, it kind of clumps. At least it has on me.