Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I definately dont have severe acne but I do have something resembling a cyst on the right cheek close to my nose.. Basically all the pores are red and inflamed around it and when i stretch my skin out there is a fairly large white bump in that area.. it looks white when stretched out, red when not.. the thing is it doesnt hurt at all. I just put some tea tree oil on it, I was given some "Benzaclin" also by my doctor for the few areas ive been having problems in but im scared it will irritate the area a lot more.. can i combine TTO and BP?. anyways theres no "head" to it so im not gonna risk squeezing the bastard so im assumign its a cyst. thx

Hey I definately dont have severe acne but I do have something resembling a cyst on the right cheek close to my nose.. Basically all the pores are red and inflamed around it and when i stretch my skin out there is a fairly large white bump in that area.. it looks white when stretched out, red when not.. the thing is it doesnt hurt at all. I just put some tea tree oil on it, I was given some "Benzaclin" also by my doctor for the few areas ive been having problems in but im scared it will irritate the area a lot more.. can i combine TTO and BP?. anyways theres no "head" to it so im not gonna risk squeezing the bastard so im assumign its a cyst. thx

Oh! I have the same thing (i guess). Mine started out as a small bump that is not the slightest painful. It's like a bunch of dead skin cells having their party. And then it became bigger (0.3 cm?) ...and it's still not painful!!!! Now it's developing pus and I've had it for nearly a week now. Ugh. It's like a slow-evolving zit. I don't dare to pop it. Oh, and I'm not sure if it's a cyst too or just an average classic pustule/papule (im not too familiar with the terms)

Hello!

I have these painless lumps too and they are cysts. There is not a right lot you can do apart from wait it out. It will eventually come to a head but this can take months or even years. Be patient, don't mess with it.