Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EarPlug

Shaving around big pimples

I have found it really hard to shave around big pimples on my face. Whenever I try I leave noticeable patches of hair left around where my pimples are. I have tryed electric razors too, but it is hard to get it so close and to the contours of my face without getting near the pimple, and cutting it, which leads to bleeding.

P.s. This morning I was checking out a pimple/whitehead that was causing me a little pain when I opened my mouth, for instance: to chew. I flipped my lip back to see the inside of it, and I could see a white circle where it is on the outside of my mouth. It is amazing how big these things are!

well u can try gettting those electric shavers like for sideburns or beards i dunno exactly what theyre called but they have a covering so the razor doesnt touch ur skin. I have one of those and it works well when i shave my sideburns but the only problems is its a little tricky to get a nice clean shave on the neck. Hope that helps