Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest hopelessGuy

My deepest Apology to member Opportunity!

Guest hopelessGuy

Hi..yeah its me...

I want to apologize to you personally for lashing out at you. I had no right to say those things to you; you are a senior member and was just doing your job protecting other members of what you believed detrimental. I felt like I was being censored, so I took out my frustration on you. It's been tearing me for quite a bit now... Please accept my apology...I understand if you don't. I will try to be more curteous towrads other members on here.

HopelessGuy :cry:

Guest hopelessGuy

It made me feel even worse when I found out that Opportunity was a girl, I know it shouldn't matter if it's a guy or girl. It's just I'm the eldest of three younger sisters and a son to a loving mother and we are very close and through them I do treat girls/women right. I would never dare to disrepect them at all.

Gumby: I don't have a goldfish for you to insert into your nostril. I want a pet monkey though...Train it to get me beer and walks in parks together.

OMG that icon of tom cruise jumping and saying scientology cured his acne was so funny hopelressguy!! That made me smile today:) Thanks! :dance: