Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Turnakit

acutane 2nd course

I took accutane in 99.. The following 2 years were probably the best years of my life.. starting last year I started getting cystic acne on my chin..not too bad though. Now it is probably high Moderate...I'm sick of this shit. I've done everything change diet ,execise , anti biotics.. I'm tired of it.. has anyone here taken a second course ..if so how was it

Yea I just finished my second course of accutane a few weeks ago. Its very common to have to go on it a second time. The first time I tried accutane, it really didn't do what everyone claimed it could. It wasn't a wonder drug for me. But the second time around really knocked out the acne. And hopefully it'll be gone for good.

I think if you're getting cysts you should consider going back on it. And hopefully it won't come back again.

Yes this is the exact reason why i want to take it again...Im tired of all this nonsence anti-biotics and BP crap.. i want to get rid of it...One ? caleeb . How bad was the acne before starting the first course.. and how bad was it starting the second?"

Thanks