Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beverly2

anything stronger than the obagi peel?

I ve had 4 obagi blue peels and im sick of them, anyone know about anyother kind of peels that would work better? i only have mild scarring but im desperate and depressed.

just to let you know obagi peel can cause cancer...

sorry but i dont believe that, if you go in the sun straight after a blue peel then your probably have a risk of damaging your skin but through time and care your skin thickens up again. Your dad is a pharmasist, not a specalist in skin peels

Are you guys reading that peels will not do a thing for your scars? infact a few more and youll start to dig deeper into your pores making them a hell lot more visible then they are now, you dont need a stronger peel, believe me. stay away from peels or you will have big regrets.

try lighter forms of creams which will help build collagen over a longer period of time, peels just destroy your skin, and destroy any new collagen that was formed from previous peels.

Tazorac, 10-15 percent glycolic cream, microdermabrasion crystals, cooper peptides are all slow but way more promising and alot more safer then what your doing.

Are you guys reading that peels will not do a thing for your scars? infact a few more and youll start to dig deeper into your pores making them a hell lot more visible then they are now, you dont need a stronger peel, believe me. stay away from peels or you will have big regrets.

try lighter forms of creams which will help build collagen over a longer period of time, peels just destroy your skin, and destroy any new collagen that was formed from previous peels.

Tazorac, 10-15 percent glycolic cream, microdermabrasion crystals, cooper peptides are all slow but way more promising and alot more safer then what your doing.

i have been using retinova for years with little results, i believe the obagi peels helped my skin but i did the silly thing and peeled the 3rd one off! i believe peels can help the skin and im looking for a better solution,have you had peels?

A phenol peel is the strongest u can have,u also can get complications with a phenol peel.

Phenol peels have been going for for years,i think way back to the 1920's.

Do a google search on phenol peels.