Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Need Help Please! Guy Makeup

Ok so I have been trying to go to a dryg store and get the guts to ask them for help regarding make up. Well I finally did it took me 30 minutes to juts go and ask the lady. well anyway the 1st store and 1st girl recommend "vichy concelar stick" so I bought it. I went home and tried it...I didint liek it I had to put a lot on one spot but the redness was still there and I could see I had make up on. so I went back and returned it. they gave me the money back but the girl told me that there isnt anythign for me for just sopts that wont llook like I have make up. so she told me abotu "COVER FX" so I went to another store to see if they had it and they didi. but the girl at that store told me that she doesnt think i should use it, cause one i'ma aguy and it will loook like I have it on. and that a rendess cream would help me out. I have redness on my cheeks, a spot on my chin and some on the other cheek.

so she recommend I use the cream :"avene dirosed" she said that it helsp with roascea and redness and that her mom had rosecae and it helped her...so she gave me a sample...i will try it....

but i'm just so confused, i just want to ocver some spots thats all without it loookin liek I have anything on. like I postponed a date because of this. I dont have any pimples juts redness./

please can anyone help me.....I livein canada btw.

thnaks...:(

It always helps if you are allowed to try products before you use them, that way you will know if they look fake. If you go to the Body Shop or Merle Norman, they will do a makeup application on you and talk to you about how to put it on, etc. Or, if you are not into that, Merle Norman will give samples of their make up to take home and try. A lot of other places will do free make-up applications if they think it will make you buy their products, but those are the only two I can think of right now.

um, yeah, use Eucerin Redness Relief. either the lotion (which I use) or the concealing stick (which I've never used) will work great if you just need to conceal redness. blend them well, and you won't even be able to tell you have it on. other than that, if you're lucky, get Clearasil tinted cream (or something comparable like Oxy, etc.) and try that, but your skin tone would have to be just right. good luck!

um, yeah, use Eucerin Redness Relief. either the lotion (which I use) or the concealing stick (which I've never used) will work great if you just need to conceal redness. blend them well, and you won't even be able to tell you have it on. other than that, if you're lucky, get Clearasil tinted cream (or something comparable like Oxy, etc.) and try that, but your skin tone would have to be just right. good luck!

I don't know if you have a credit card or access to one, but studio5ive make-up is great for men. I use it and no one can ever tell. You have to order it online though. The website is www.studio5ive.com.

Cheers!

Guest TylerD

Ok so I have been trying to go to a dryg store and get the guts to ask them for help regarding make up. Well I finally did it took me 30 minutes to juts go and ask the lady. well anyway the 1st store and 1st girl recommend "vichy concelar stick" so I bought it. I went home and tried it...I didint liek it I had to put a lot on one spot but the redness was still there and I could see I had make up on. so I went back and returned it. they gave me the money back but the girl told me that there isnt anythign for me for just sopts that wont llook like I have make up. so she told me abotu "COVER FX" so I went to another store to see if they had it and they didi. but the girl at that store told me that she doesnt think i should use it, cause one i'ma aguy and it will loook like I have it on. and that a rendess cream would help me out. I have redness on my cheeks, a spot on my chin and some on the other cheek.

so she recommend I use the cream :"avene dirosed" she said that it helsp with roascea and redness and that her mom had rosecae and it helped her...so she gave me a sample...i will try it....

but i'm just so confused, i just want to ocver some spots thats all without it loookin liek I have anything on. like I postponed a date because of this. I dont have any pimples juts redness./

What?? CoverFX is what I use!!!!! It works so great. I have never found a better makeup that has come close. I use the coverfx powder and creme. Not together just depends on my mood. They both cover nicely and they arent noticable at all. Under the creme I wear a primer and it goes on very smooth. I would ignore wht they say and get it. You wont be dissapointed.

Woops I kind of wrote that inside the quote haha :lol:

What?? CoverFX is what I use!!!!! It works so great. I have never found a better makeup that has come close. I use the coverfx powder and creme. Not together just depends on my mood. They both cover nicely and they arent noticable at all. Under the creme I wear a primer and it goes on very smooth. I would ignore wht they say and get it. You wont be dissapointed.

Woops I kind of wrote that inside the quote haha :lol:

do u use it on all your face....I just want to us eit on spots....thats all...and what color is your face and what color of cover fx do u sue