Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive just bought "Nivea for Men Oil Control Puryfying Face Wash" for oily skin. So on the first wash my skin has become very matte and doesn't levae oil on the skin. I was wondeirng what exactly these product do and if they keep you oil free throughout the day?

Ok it's been 3 hours since I washed my face with ym new products and wow... my face hasn't regreased severely yet!!! oh my gosh what a surprise... it reminds me of when i first used BP and ym facedidn't egt greasy... and this product doesn't even contains BP...

So 3 hours and my face hasn't re greased... my mum complemented my Matte complexion hehehe!

Oh thats good to hear, the moisturizer that I bought from Nivea a while back that was supposed to control oil made me breakout, keep us updated will you?

yeah, that same thing happened to me. i used the control oil balancing lotion, but i broke out pretty bad after a few weeks of using it. their other moisturizer is pretty good too.

It's just surprising to find something that actually does what it says lol, I see your using Nivea products, how are they workign for you?

Have you guys tried L'Oreal Men Expert Oil-Controlling moisturizer? I haven't tried it yet but it might work on you guys.

Have you guys tried L'Oreal Men Expert Oil-Controlling moisturizer? I haven't tried it yet but it might work on you guys.

i have 2 of those lotions sittin in my drawer... i used em for a few days and it seemed to work but i got scared because it doesnt say if it will clog pores and stopper.... i just use eucerin and pat all the time

Okay after m test last night i decided to use this product this morning before I go out and it did work pretty well at controlling grease, the first few hours of the day i was grease free, but it does make my eyes string :(

Ive just bought "Nivea for Men Oil Control Puryfying Face Wash" for oily skin. So on the first wash my skin has become very matte and doesn't levae oil on the skin. I was wondeirng what exactly these product do and if they keep you oil free throughout the day?

If you are having oil spots through out the day. Keep a few tissues with you and blot them a few times during the day. Also, a little corn starch will help to absorb the oil. Put a little on a cotton ball, and blot your oily spots. Good luck!!

Mariah looks gorgeous in ur icon..just thought I'd say so..lol..I'm a girl so I dont use mens products but I'm glad they work for you. I wonder if Nivea makes women oil control products?

I tried the Loreal Men's Expert line including the Power Clean Anti-Dullness Face Wash, Anti-Oiliness Moisturizer and Power Buff Anti-Roughness Exfoliator. At first they performed admirably but in about 2 weeks, I started breaking out.

I switched to (a Loreal-owned company) Biotherm's T-Pur line including T-Pur Anti-Shine Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin (leave it on for a couple of minutes) , T-Pur Active Anti-Shine Moisturizer (a couple of pumps). T-Pur also does a decent job controlling oil and it hasn't broken me out. In the T-zone I apply Aloette's Flawless which works overtime to keep my skin perfectly matte for 8 to 12 hours and even longer if I go out after work.

Note: The Aloette Flawless works great for the first half of the bottle. I discard the remainder because it is too oily and lacks oil controlling properties. Shaking the bottle vigorously prior to each use doesn't seem to help either.