Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

o.k, i know i write alot of these moaning and feeling sorry for myself posts, but i'm actually not really depressed anymore so, i'm progressing,lol.

So been back at college this week. Does anyone ever look at their skin in the morning and think, hell yes it's improving. Then when you get to college an look in a mirror(which i've now stopped doing)you look like shit. I've only been back three days and i've missed two lessons. Today i had double psyche(one lesson at 9, then nothing til 1)so i just thort screw i cant be arsed wid another hour and a half of this, got the bus home. I hate my psychology room though aswell.It's got these horrible bright hot lights that 'spot' light down on you and you feel really self conscious. i know thats a bit of a crap excuse. We had to do a presentation yesterday(my teacher LOVES them)and i couldnt see properly cause i forgot my glasses. And i'm really shy so i sort of mumbled alot. This ass face in my class took the piss(i hate this kid, he's actually like 20 aswell so he should know better)GGRRRRRRRRR

*sigh*

week 7 of my pill now so hopefully(my doc ses shud see results after the first two months)i'll be making real progress soon..........................

MEHMEHMEHMEH

Also, i've been avoiding gettin the bus two and from college cause my friend who i secretly like sits with me, i cant face him tho.

I AM THE BIGGEST CHICKEN RIGHT NOW,lol.

Taking birth control co cyprindiol, it's a course of three months, then i get put on a regular pill. It's starting to improve though now, just gotta keep going.

ummmm wanna know what will make you feel really good, when you get up in the morning look in the bathroom mirror with just the door open so its kinda dark but you can still see ur face in the mirror, but you see NO ACNE. plus you won't know if you got any active new spots and you will be confident. just go to class and when they are all over look at every pore that you want lol.

ummmm wanna know what will make you feel really good, when you get up in the morning look in the bathroom mirror with just the door open so its kinda dark but you can still see ur face in the mirror, but you see NO ACNE. plus you won't know if you got any active new spots and you will be confident. just go to class and when they are all over look at every pore that you want lol.

i still see my pimples in the dark :eh:

just don't look in the mirror a lot...that's how I avoid it. I used to look in the mirror like every half an hour, ALWAYS during the day, and half the time I'd be like...whoa! My face looks awesome, then the other half it's like, WTF? so I start getting parranoyed , but anyway, if you try to avoid mirrors, it helps.