Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
master82

B5 Log

I started taking B5 Vilantae three days ago from Monday 24 April 2006.

Day 1 (24/4/06)

Two 500mg B5 twice a day. =2g

Day2 (25/5/06)

Day3 (26/5/06)

I found taking 2 500mg caps B5 without food gives me an uncomfortable stomach, so now I will never take them without food.

I did notice a reduction in oil. My skin around the nose is usually like a oilfield and I sometimes can feel the oil coming out, but I didn't get that much oil on the last two days. So far, no new breakout from Monday. Hope this goes on forever.

I'll keep posting my experience with B5.

Day 4 (27/4/2006)

Started taking 6 caps = 3g

I noticed an increase in appetite. Does anyone have the same feeling?

My acne is moderate after taking Roaccutane three years ago, but have many scars on both sides of my face.

i hear that appetite gain can occur. b5 speeds up the breaking down of fatty acids... so i guess that explains that. personally i havent experienced this.

best of luck,

tim

Day 5 (28/4/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

Day 6 (29/4/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

No breakout for a whole week! :D I am very impressed with B5.

Day 7 (30/4/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

Day 8 (1/5/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

A minor infection on the jaw line. Applied acne cream and it is under control.

hey, just a little advice:

don't be shocked if you get breakouts early...it happened to me, but now I'm doing quite well!

I am on Day 16 of 10g B5 and I have been breaking out quite badly for the past week, in the past couple of days I have noticed my oil has reduced about 30% and also my skin is appearing more refined, however I am still breaking out at the moment which sucks but I am hoping its the initial breakout and in the next 1-2 weeks the breakout will subside. B5 is definitely doing something.

Day 9 (1/5/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

Another minor infection on the left side of face. It's not too bad, maybe B5 cuts the oil down so there is not much oil to fuel the infection.

Day 10 (2/5/06), Day 11 (3/5/06), Day 12 (4/5/06),

taking 6 caps = 3g each day

Day 13 (5/5/06), taking 8 caps = 4g

one deep infection on the left side of face.

Day 15 (7/5/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

Day 16 (8/5/06)

taking 6 caps = 3g

Two moderate infections on the left side of my face. I will cut down to 2g because 3g a day makes the area around the mouth too dry.

Day 17 (9/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Day 18 (10/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Severe infection 2 spots.

Day 19 (11/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Yesterday's infection is less severe.

Day 20 (12/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Day 21 (13/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Day 22 (14/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

Day 23 (15/5/06)

taking 4 caps = 2g

One minor spot on the jaw.

I found my skin is getting oily again.

I don't want to push you or anything, patience normally is the key with acne regimens (a lot of patience). Your dosage seems quite low though and maybe too ineffective (although I read some people already got results with low dosages). If you expierence dryness you could just use a moisturizer, no?

hello master,

no offense but the amount that you are taking will most likely have no effect on you at all.

if you want vilantae to work FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!

it is 5 tablets twice a day for the first 5 days and then 20 tablets 4 times a day for 3 months

you need to understand that b5 is not like a prescription drug. your system will pass over 90% of the b5 (fluro piss) and only absorb less than 10%. that is why u need so much of it

i have been on vilantae for 4 days so far, too early to tell if its working yet.

i am currently taking 5g a day and only 1 day left until i start taking 10g a day

kind regards and best of luck to you all

Brad

20 tablets B5 day 2.

Cyst on upper right cheek, a little congestion on the jaw line.

will keep updating also

time4highselfesteem

did you do the initial loading of 5 tablets twice a day for 5 days then go up to the 20 tablets or just go straight for the 20 tabs?

I hear the Vitamin B shots are like $10 each and are of a great dosage. I've heard, not sure if it's true.

20 tablets B5 day 2.

will keep updating also

time4highselfesteem

did you do the initial loading of 5 tablets twice a day for 5 days then go up to the 20 tablets or just go straight for the 20 tabs?

Day 3

Brad2000, I just went right into it and haven't had any nausea, diarrhea or anything..and my nose is still really oily....Also, I take bcomplex. Do you think this is enough to not get deficiencies? Cyst is smaller and jawline breakout a little less. Also small pustules on left upper cheek. They are a little smaller today and dried out. But my nose is SOOOO oily eesh.

20 tablets B5 day 2.

will keep updating also

time4highselfesteem

Day 3

Brad2000, I just went right into it and haven't had any nausea, diarrhea or anything..and my nose is still really oily....Also, I take bcomplex. Do you think this is enough to not get deficiencies? Cyst is smaller and jawline breakout a little less. Also small pustules on left upper cheek. They are a little smaller today and dried out. But my nose is SOOOO oily eesh.

i take vilantae which is b5 but also has all of the other vitamins etc. that you need in it.

im not sure what you should be taking if your doing it your way. maybe look at some of the other forums or something

brad

4th day of 10mg B5. My face is still very oily and I have blackheads everywhere as well as a cyst that wont go down. I think this is gonna take some time for me but I feel very discouraged today.

Dont feel discouraged. I know exactly how you feel though. But I've been taking 12g B5 for almost 2 weeks and I've seen a huge difference. The first week I didnt notice any change, but I can definitely tell now that it has kicked in. Just stick with it for a couple more weeks. I think you'll be glad you did!

Thanks so much for the response. I guess it is just one day at a time. I ran out today though and haven't received mynext batch. I guess I will just be on a lower dose today. Do you think it will affect me?

Thanks so much for the response. I guess it is just one day at a time. I ran out today though and haven't received mynext batch. I guess I will just be on a lower dose today. Do you think it will affect me?

apparently your body takes approximately 2 weeks to respond to b5 so u may not notice anything for 2 weeks... plus uve only just started, how could u have run out already?

my advice is try vilantae www.vilantae.com

thats what im using and so far so good although its still early days