Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cuz if i have an amazing body, and acne, i think i can still be attractive to girls. some girls just like guys with good bodies, so im goin for that.

cuz if i have an amazing body, and acne, i think i can still be attractive to girls. some girls just like guys with good bodies, so im goin for that.

Well sure some girls like guys with "good" bodies. Some like good personalities. OR both. Exercise can be good for your acne. But remember lifting heavy weights and doing low reps means an increase in testosterone. SO CAN BE POSSIBLE TO INCREASE YOUR ACNE. Do some running as well that should really help.

Monkey Paw Out

post your diet and routine?

make sure you are doing everything right or you won't gain.

Well sure some girls like guys with "good" bodies. Some like good personalities. OR both. Exercise can be good for your acne. But remember lifting heavy weights and doing low reps means an increase in testosterone. SO CAN BE POSSIBLE TO INCREASE YOUR ACNE. Do some running as well that should really help.

Monkey Paw Out

This would be good, more testtosterone would make you into a pirate.

Don't do it just to impress girls, do it because you want to. If they don't like you for who you are or what you look like then they aren't worth your time.

And also as someone else noted working out increases testosterone and hormones which can cause more acne for someone with acne prone skin. It did for me, but it may not for everybody. If you do get into weightlifting though just remember to stick with it because it takes time to see results as with anything. Good luck!

My experience: It doesn't necessarily help your acne, but working out is a great outlet for stress, which can cause an improvement in your skin should stress be one of your triggers.

Also, after about a week it starts to make you feel great, even though it usually takes a month to see a notable difference in your body. Some recommend gently washing your face both before and after working out. And I would avoid wiping sweat from your face with a towel or your shirt too vigorously while at the gym.

The overall effects of working out can be amazing, which of course, makes it one of the most difficult habits to form. Have at it.

even though i don't know if good body will completely help u but the right idea is ther... if ur weak or don't have

something in one area... ya need to expand on the goods that u have so women can see pass ur faults and see

the great in ya

I feel if I don't work out, my skin gets worse. I think it can only help, both mentally and physically but obviously it's important to wash your face after you work out or else you'll face the consequences.

Don't do it just to impress girls, do it because you want to. If they don't like you for who you are or what you look like then they aren't worth your time.

campbells is right, do it for yourself :) it might be a great way to release stress, and you may end up loving it. it releases lots of seratonin...i feel so good after a good run (although actually getting to the gym so i CAN run is a huge task for me :| haha). A little bit of acne won't effect how the girls react...if you take care of yourself and are a nice guy, you'll have no problem. As I've said before, I have to really strain to come up with a mental list of guys in high school, and even college, that had acne. I remember one guy I graduated with...had mild/moderate acne, but a great body and was a sweetheart and the girls loved him.

In short, do it b/c it makes YOU feel good, but know that girls look for a lot more than a great body ;)

idunno, man. I have a good body and a good personality, but moderate acne, and haven't had a date for like 2 years...hate to break it to ya. ):

Yes, face plays an important role, but you know, there are so many guys out there that are in great shape, but are complete jerks. You gotta be yourself and not who you think people want you to be. I spent so much time trying to be someone I'm not. What a waste of time.

good thinking. do as many things as u can to try to divert attention from you acne to another body part

i wore a black muscle shirt to a mall last weekend. i got a lot of looks and stares and smiles. they've never seen an asian guy with pecs and biceps before. lol