Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest chon_bon

wtf do u do with white heads

Guest chon_bon

i got a big zit then i put BP on it, now its a big zit with a white head. i can probalby pop it right now, it's quite hard, but i don't want to. what else can i do? what is the right thing to do?

It is SOO good you don't want to! :clap:

Just keep doing what you're doing and putting BP on it and it will go away, it will dry it out eventually. Not popping will ensure no scars

Its a good idea to not pop them (bravo to you) as they come back if you do.

It seems to me that BP doesn't work for my whiteheads (it makes them all the more larger), so I use a prescription Eryacne to clear it.

Guest chon_bon

update on what happened.

i put sulfur on instead of BP which dried the white head really well. the head became really hard and after the shower it came off by itself. i think while i was drying my hair with the towell. didn't even feel it. weird.

if its popable and you know forsure it is pop it.but do it before you get in the shower or wash your face.but if you wanna wait for it to go away which i never do so i wouldn't know how long to wait just let it dry out by using whatever you feal works...like what everybody else said...bp, sulfur...i heard sulfur is bad for you though so i'd stear clear

just leave the whitehead alone and let ur body heal itself, over time the white head dries completely out and it

can just flake off

they dont always come back if you do. sometimes, if they get big enough and start to turn yellow, ill pop them and theyre gone in two days.