Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
classicrose

first week of accutane

i'm in my 5th day of accutane and my lips are already dry! i think my acne is a little dry too which is a good thing. do you get drier as the months go on or does it eventually stop and stay the same for the whole course? also what spf does everyone use when they go out on the sun? i'm outside nonstop in the summer so i wanted to know if i should increase my spf since i'm on accutane or is 30 okay.

hi, good luck with accutane.

your skin will probably remain dry throughout. i think most do. im 3 weeks away from finishing my 4 month course and i have been dry throughout, the serverity of it comes and goes. today im hardly dry but last week i was flaking. my lips have been a nightmare throughout, constantly chapped and flaking.

my nose is flaky but my nose always gets flaky no matter what acne stuff i use. i hate it more than the actual acne. ithink i need to buy a really thick moisturizer because i can't walk around with this flaky nose.