Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msangel

OMG...Its a Miracle

:pray: Thank you :pray:

I have found it...I have progressivley changed my regimen entirely over time. Now...I have changed my regimen to a point where the results have been so dramatic that I cannot stop hearing how great my skin is looking.

1.) I use minocycline every day...100Mg to be precise, in one pill.

2.) Wash/Massage my face for 3-5 min. with Neutrogena Oil-Free Face wash (gel form)

3.) Use in upward motions Neutrogena Toner on a cotton ball...slowly.

4.) Wait 1 minute for it to dry

5.) Benzeclin trouble spots , then wait 5 minutes.

6.) Use Bare Minerals make-up

I do this, minus the make-up and add tazorac at night...OMG...I have no major pimples. Its clear!!!!!

No more "one going down, and another coming up"..."gofer effect," is what I phrase the term. :lol:

I wont lie, the regimen is a pain in the butt, because I HAVE to do it this way...take that 15 minutes in the morning and before bed, which I barley have as is. The results are worth it though. I havent felt this way in so long. But...there are still small little whiteheads in spots, but its getting better. ;)

Some things worry me though now, how the hell am I going to have my make-up done for my wedding?!? Do you find someone who specifically does make-up for sensitive skin? I dont want to be broken out for my wedding, period!

Any suggestions?

Some things worry me though now, how the hell am I going to have my make-up done for my wedding?!? Do you find someone who specifically does make-up for sensitive skin? I dont want to be broken out for my wedding, period!

Any suggestions?

What about trying to find someone who is willing to work with YOUR makeup?

do you have any problems with your skin drying and flaking from the benzaclin? i was prescribed it yesterday but my face seems to dry up and begins to flake. and i asked if i could use moisturizer after i put it on and let it dry and was told no.