Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyitzeoj

SCARZONE ACNE SCAR DIMINISHIN CREAM

WOW!!! for only $9.99 (plus S&H) we can cure our ACNE and SCARS!!!!!!

MONEY BACK GURANTEE:

"We're so convinced you will be thrilled with the results of Scar Zone, it is completely guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the results, return the unused portion"

God!! I wanna order it now!!! where's my credit card !!!!! ?? I hope my dog didn't it yet!!

WOW!!! for only $9.99 (plus S&H) we can cure our ACNE and SCARS!!!!!!

MONEY BACK GURANTEE:

"We're so convinced you will be thrilled with the results of Scar Zone, it is completely guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the results, return the unused portion"

God!! I wanna order it now!!! where's my credit card !!!!! ?? I hope my dog didn't it yet!!

Since when was it supposed to help acne?

Guest tired of this shish

SmoothLover--calm down. Seeing as your a vet member you should know better. New members come in all the time, not everyone knows how hard it is to treat scarring.

Scarzone is good as a makeup primer, it has the silicone in it all the expensive creams do but also has good sunscreen and cheaper when you just spot apply to the scars. It actually conceals the redness pretty good. It has it's good points.

I've been using scarzone for over a year now and it definitely helps in fading my hyperpigmentation after I pop a zit or the zit flattens out with BP. I would definitely recommend it. Just make sure not to use it around the eye area because the skin is very sensitive there and may lead to more breakouts. \

As for an actual scar, well scarzone would have a tough time trying to fade scars left by cystic acne.