Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

Laser H Q? anyone get it done?

I have an apointment tomorrow to see about it. Anyone had it done? Does it work? They say it takes a couple treatments, big $ but I don't care...

I sure hope it works...

laser HQ is a horrible place to go to acne, alll they want is your money. i suggest you go to dr. sire in fullerton. he has a lot of experience on cystic acne or acne in general. you can also go to an ordinary derm and ask for laser treatments. i've been to the laser HQ myself back then when i had a couple cystic acne. i didn't even have that many and they suggested i do a lot of lasers to "fix" my face. one of the lasers they suggested i should do was coolbeam which they wanted 6 thousand dollar for 4 treatments.. -_- please don't waste your time with this place, just got to a regular derm for your laser treatments.

-alex

Haha they wanted $10,000 for 10 - 20 treatments. The guy was a big BIG jerk! No one should go there! I drove 85 mile to get there too. Thanks for the heads up on that. Your so right!