Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
x1x2x3

tinted BP?

hello. does anyone know if the tinted on the spot still cover marks even during sweat? i dont know if it will get runny or something. thanks.

Only one way to find out and that's to try it and see what happens. I take my makeup off and just apply moisturizer a little bit. I sweat in class too much to deal with anything else if it were to come off. I wear a black uniform so you would see it all over me if I wiped my face.

Lorrie

Hi, well tinted on the spot or any other creams for acne etc will smudge for sure when you sweat, unless you don't wipe them. But even if you don't wipe them, your face will look cakey or very strange, you'll see the whole layer of cream that you put on your face. That's my experience. But if you want to work out while putting on timted creams etc, then I suggest you apply moisturizer above your tinted creams(which is just like dan's regimen). I've tried that and I pat my face with a tissue to get rid of the sweat( I can see that my sweat has mixed with the cream-becomes brown color on the tissue), my face doesn't feel strange or look strange after that. For your information, I'm in martial arts so my training cause me to sweat a WHOLE LOT. But make-up is another thing which I haven't try yet, but I'm gonna soon once I got my dermablend supplies, I want to see if their claims for their make-up not smudging or not getting runny even when coming contact with water and etc is real or not.

Hope that helps. :D