Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamesw

Aspartame and the future of food!

http://www.rense.com/general67/rum.htm

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

Mind-control and bioweapons are everywhere these days, and people love to ingest this stuff! If it's poisonous, people will put it in their mouths, or so it seems. Apparently aspartame also somewhat mimicks antipsychotic drugs. Antipsychotics make a person submissive and compliant! Anything that involves Donald Rumsfeld scares the hell out of me and so does aspartame.

Have you tasted aspartame? It tastes like medicine. Moreover, it's in everything for some peculiar reason. Sucrolose is another one of those extremely shady additives. Not to mention the others that are in tap water, the vast majority of processed foods, etc. Acne sufferers, and people in general, stay the fuck away from this stuff! Here, in Boston, it's actually cheaper to buy organic food, so take advantage of it! Just a thought.

all i drink is water.

but whoever drinks soda, diet or regular, or any other number of drinks (besides from 100% juice and healthy stuff like that) probably takes in a crapload everyday. its 200x worse than sugar. its ashame more people don't know about this stuff.

Sucralose, or Splenda, is 500-600x sweeter than sugar. That's why many diet sodas are carb free...you barely need half a gram to sweeten the whole 20oz bottle.

But I don't take it anyways. I've never been a fan of artificial sweeteners and never will.

Fortunately for me aspartame and some other artificial sweetners give me wickedly bad migraines and I haven't consumed anything containing them for years. No mind-control here!!!

You get migrains too? I thought I was the only one to get them and finally figured out the connection one day after drinking a diet soda. I don't like putting artificial anything in my body so I just say the heck with it and eat or drink the real stuff.

Sucralose, or Splenda, is 500-600x sweeter than sugar. That's why many diet sodas are carb free...you barely need half a gram to sweeten the whole 20oz bottle.

But I don't take it anyways. I've never been a fan of artificial sweeteners and never will.

theres a huge difference between being sweeter than sugar and being worse than sugar

Basically from my research I've found all the mainstream alternative sweeteners are much worse then sugar. If you want a real sugar alternative, use stevia (the best one, though it's very difficult to use in baking) or xlitol (overuse can have bad effects though). As far as sweeteners that have sugar in them, agave syrup seems best because its the lowest in GI.

Basically from my research I've found all the mainstream alternative sweeteners are much worse then sugar. If you want a real sugar alternative, use stevia (the best one, though it's very difficult to use in baking) or xlitol (overuse can have bad effects though). As far as sweeteners that have sugar in them, agave syrup seems best because its the lowest in GI.

I have used agave nectar for about 3 years and love it. I use it to sweeten my tea in the morning. It's expensive, though!

I don't use artificial sweeteners, either. Just drink rat poison....you'd be much better off. ;)

I don't use artificial sweeteners, either. Just drink rat poison....you'd be much better off. ;)

:D Never a truer word....! Aspartame sucks big time, as does aceulfame k. I religeously read every single label I come across and unfortunately for my son, if either of those two are in in then it's a big no-no. Its crazy cos they even put them in crisp flavourings. Mind control is an interesting idea, but I reckon it's got a lot more to do with how cheap they are compared to sugar, although I am sure that the powers that be would not be adverse to the idea of heavily promoting an ingredient that keeps the masses calm, especially when the product manufactures can be tempted by financial gains....