Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Soulcailburx

Acne... Acne... Acne

Guest Soulcailburx

Hey, I'm new here... haha yeah my name is mike. After moving out from my mom's house to live with my dad (after summer break) I had a clear face. I'm not sure if it's the type of detergent my dad used or if I wasn't washing my face enough *my dad is cheap and ignorant, he doesn't care* well anyway I broke out so much during the summer... I asked my dad if he can get me proactive but he's cheap so my mom had to buy it.

As I entered the first year of being a freshman, I had all of my major classes like english, science, math, and history. Do to the fact it was block scheduling they were all 85 min. so in reality they were really 2 days worth of class plus I didn't have study hall and was replaced with Hspa. I'm kind of a perfectionist with my work I really try my best in life, so my sleeping schedual was horrible I barley slept at least 4 hours a day. Finally after that semester (end of january) was over I was left with really easy semesters but I was so tired and I felt as if I had mono again.

I then went to the doctors and they told me that I had mono, so I was on/off with school. (March) My mom took me to the nutrionist so I'm on a "Blood type diet" and I have to take (a day)--- 3 source of life multivitamins, 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, 3 tablets of Testrin, 4 tablets of MSM, 2 50 mg of zinc, and the total efa (fish oil). I also have to eat organic, all natural food. I cannot have Cerioes that's how strict it's cause it has some chemicals in it lol. So I'm eating really good--- for my face and body. I'm trying to excercise even though i'm tired most of the time.

In the beginning of april I was tested with mono AGAIN lol, and they told me I was in the recovery stage. I still felt as tired, so they referred me to the Infectious Disease Clinic. They told me I have a sleeping disorder because of my sleep deficit from 1st semester, so now I have to go to a sleeping therapist. Right now in the present I still have acne but I think it got better a whole lot. Though proactive works only a little bit I want to be able to get rid of all of it-- on my face and on the top of my back.

I'm just curious on suggestions, I'm really not knowlegable in treating acne. So... Do you know of any suggestions, that I should make?

--- Oh yeah by the way I don't go to a dermatologist, I'll be going in a few months, but right now I'm trying to get used to my eating and now my sleeping schedual.

Yeah... well this is my life story haha ---- sorry if this was to long lol

[attachmentid=4343]

Your acne looks pretty mild but it seems to me like your skin is very sensitive. You can try my acne-free plan which involves using selenium sulfide and benzoyl peroxide but start with really small amounts, once a day. Read more here

ACNE-FREE PLAN by P.Ki113R

Guest Soulcailburx

Okay, Thanks. I'll try to do it. Hopefully it works.

Before trying the method of an uncredible user, (not to sound offensive, but a user with 15 posts really has no credibility) why not try the regimen that this website is made for? Your acne is quite mild (not to sound like it's less important, I know how irritating mild acne can be) so the regimen should be able to clear it up no problem.

Superfly is actually right. BP alone might work for you. Give it a try and see how it works. My plan is more for people who didnt find BP alone working too well. But the healthy lifestyle part won't hurt at any rate.

Guest Soulcailburx

Superfly is actually right. BP alone might work for you. Give it a try and see how it works. My plan is more for people who didnt find BP alone working too well. But the healthy lifestyle part won't hurt at any rate.

Well my other side of my face is actually alot worse... I dont have alot of pictures on this computer I'm on my sisters -- when I get home I'll show you the other side

most acne is caused by irritation, thats why one side of your face is worse than the other, you should try not to sleep on your face. sleep on the back of your head, its uncomfortable but worth it.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I actually find sleeping on my back is a lot more comfortable because when I sleep on my side it does something to my stomach and it feels really uncomfortable.

hey, acne is a fake problem caused by the products you use, the more you use the more you look for some help from other products, its fake, when in history books do you see people with acne, it just started probably in the 60's. its caused by people putting crazy chemicals on their face, their face cant handle it and produces more oil because the poduct dries out the face. The best thing to do is just to splash your face with water 6 to 10 times, not rubbing it, and patting your face dry. of coarse with everything you probably will break out again but only because your face is getting used to it, but after that you wont see any more problems at all, not one more pimple , nothing, it only takes about a month to see major improvements. then after a while you can wash your face less and less, and the oilyness will go away too. i dont know if it works with all types of skin, but i had really bad acne and it worked right away. Acne is created to steal money from good people. havnt you noticed out of most people you probably wash your face more than people without acne? do you notice that the spots that you dont wash your face are the spots with the fewest acne and the spots that you wash your face the most have the most acne?

Guest Soulcailburx

WOAH!--- this is amazing

I went to A&P and I got some "Nature's Cure" -- I then bought "Head & Shoulders Intensive Treatment" so my plan is now

Example-

Morning-

1.) Breakfest (oat meal and grape fruit)

2.) Supplements

3.) Nature's Cure Tablet

------Shower------

1.) MIX Proactives Renewing Cleanser--&---Head & Shoulders Intensive treatment

2.) Put it on your face obviously and scrub for maybe about a min?

3.) Wash your face off

After air drying your face you then put *Rub until dry* the Reviatlizing Cleanser and then following the repairing cleanser. After the proactive products are dry you then put the Nature's cure vanishing cream they give you.

These products literally almost cleared up my face. You see the results in literally a day. You must still eat right and sleep right that's still a important factor. But my skin is clearing up FAST with these products even though they dry my face like a mother. Anyway-- It really works :surprised::surprised: ---

Guest Soulcailburx

No moisturizer?

Well... I didn't use any... but it'll probably still work... cause those products are preety strong stuff. This is working on my face so i'm not sure it'll work with yours. BUT remember like I said in the above post you have to eat healthy according to your blood type most likely, and sleep well enough. Just try it, it really works for me :D:D

I actually take the nature's cure tablets also. But the cream it comes with burns my eyes!

Guest Soulcailburx

i tried natures cure, saw 0 difference

Well with the Head and Shoulders you get the selium Sulfide being the active ingrediant. Proactive has BP and the nature cure pills to manage the inside of your body, with herbs. Just taking natures cure will probably not have a great effect on it, but added to the selium sulfide, BP, and the nature cure's herbs will probably help the acne "problem" dramatically. If all those products do not work then I guess it's just my face?? Overall this is working for me, I just wanted to share it cause it might help alot of people... and yea lol