Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone, this is the first time I have posted on the forum but i finally had a few questions. This is day three on the regimen. In the morning I wash my face with simply water, pat dry and wait 5 minor how ever long it takes to dry hair. Apply Neutrogena on-the spot 2.5% BP, wait 5 mins and apply Neutrogena Oil Free moisturizer. At night I do the same thing but instead of water I wash with purpose bar soap. I have a pimple every so often on my cheeks and nose area and bt my eyebrows (usually after I pluck them). But my chin always seems to have a few pimples, nothing to bad though. I have noticed a difference in my chin in the last three days. But my problem is that my face burns really bad after I put on the BP, the moisturizer works for about a minute or two before it starts buring again. I have noticed a little bit of redness. I figure this is normal. However, my question is b/c I have mild acne, could I do the regimen at night, at least until my skin is ready for the bp, also do I have to put the bp on all areas of my face if the only major area of concern is my chin? If dont have to do the regimen in the moring could I just wash my face in the morning with the bar soap (cause it does feel good on my skin) and then apply moisturizer? Thanz for any replys.

Your only on day 3 of the regimen so the redness etc. is to be expected. You could switch to only doing once a day and see if you break out and if so up it to twice, but be careful not to mess with the regimen too much as your only in the very early stages :)

Thanks guys. I have been using one finger of the BP. Ive noticed peeling around the mouth area when I woke up today. I think that I will try cutting it back to once a day and see what that does. Hopefully that will take care of the burning and itchy feeling of the dryness. But if not then I will go back to twice a day. Thanks I will keep everyone posted.

i would suggest not using the neutrogena on the spot. it is a lot more irritating than Dan's Csr gel, if you have the time, check his product out @ www.clearskinregimen.com.

its cheaper, too. :dance: