Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hopesprings

Natural skin shop

I really need advice. I ordered some peels from Naturalskinshop on the 14th and it's still "processing". I sent them 4 or 5 messages since and they don't reply.

I'm seriously worried because I paid with a credit card.

How long does it usually take for them to send the products? Has anyone ordered out of the US and how long did it take to arrive?

It is best that you paid with a credit card and this should cause you the least worry. Call your credit card company and see what they say about the order delay. Your credit card company can easily get the credit back and refund your account. That is the beauty of credit cards.

Pocket aces, are you saying that Natural skin shop is unreliable? I've seen it mentioned here so many times by people who buy from them so I thought it was ok to order from them.

Please don't assume things; I have yet to say that they are unreliable. I have no experience with them. I am saying that if you want your money back call your credit card company and it should be no problem.

If I place an order with someone and tried with no success to get a response from them within 3 days I would call my credit card company to let them know I want to cancel the order and be recredited.

Thanks pocket for your advice. I ordered because I really wanted the peels and many people have recommended them here.

I just want to know if anyone here has had any bad experience with them lately before I cancel the deal.

Thanks pocket for your advice. I ordered because I really wanted the peels and many people have recommended them here.

I just want to know if anyone here has had any bad experience with them lately before I cancel the deal.

There are alot of scams out there. Be cautious when you use a credit card. Look at your statements and make sure that all of the charges for this product are what you authorized. I have had this happen to me. I'm not saying that is what is happening here. I just want everyone to be awre of it, so that it doesn't continue to happen. Best of luck to you..

Thanks rainybutterly.

I guess I'm fucked because my creditcard company says it won't cancel the transaction withought autorization from the seller which won't reply my inquieries.

I just pray they aren't a scam because so many people here have ordered from them without any problems.

:redface:

I'm almost in tears about this.

What credit card company are you with and what type of card is it (MC/VISA/Am Express/Discover)?

What your credit card company is telling you is a load of crap. You should be able to file a dispute to get your money back. Otherwise their 'policy' would allow any 'seller' to charge to your card and deny any wrong doing and just kept the credit, that is dumb and just not valid. And if it were true no one would have a credit card.

Pocket, I have MC. Yes, you are totally correct and everything you say is making sense. I will talk to them again. I just found out that they charged me the exact sum of the order so at least it's not more (thank got for little mercies).

Even if they send me my order I will never buy from them again. That's not the way to treat customers.

BTW, if they don't send it to me, what can I do? Charging people's credcards and not supplying is basically theft.

Just wanted to do justice to NSS, I got my order yesterday. I ordered on the 14th so it's about 3 weeks - no big deal but their customer service made the experience unpleasant.

That is still dumb of them to carry on that way. I would definitely avoid any company who can't reply even by e-mail. That is just plain tacky and down right ignorant.