Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest hopelessGuy

Hey...I need help with posts and my signature!

Guest hopelessGuy

1: I want to reply to other people's posts, not their entire paragraph, just like a sentence or so, how do I do that?

2:How do I add my signature? I want to add like little pics like many members here have.

3:How do I add "view my gallery" on my signature also?

Sorry for the simple questions, I'm kind of a pc-illiterate!

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

Guest Gentle~Rain

To reply: hit reply on lower corner of the post it will wrap it in quotes....just delete the portion you don't want to show.

To get images in your siggy: My controls>edit sig>insert image(small tree picture)>add link to picture. You can direct link to pictures (right click image> properties>cut paste URL into image script prompt screen or upload a picture from your PC using Imageshack or other free hosting service.

To link to Gallery: goto your gallery> cut/paste URL from address bar> insert into link prompt (Little globe thing...it will ask you to enter title....just type in "view my gallery"

Does that at all help?

Guest hopelessGuy

1: I tried deleting what I didn't want to qoute but no blue highlights.

2: Tried attatching link to signature and all I got was this respose: (Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed)

I suck at crap like this!

Guest hopelessGuy

Oh phooey....Thanks anyways! :wall:

Guest hopelessGuy

For the love of God....are there no one out there that can help me with my signature?

I'm still having problems with just wanting to reply to certain quotes and not the whole paragraph.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

When you are quoting something but don't want to quote the whole thing, make sure when deleting the unwanted portion that you do not delete the parts that say

and

Guest hopelessGuy

Gotcha pretty lady...I still need help with my signature though! :wacko:

mod edit

Guest hopelessGuy

Lord almighty Jesus Christ Holy Mother Marry Moses....do you people dislike me that much that you wont show me how to use my signature feature?

"I've been constipated for a whole week, and there aint a damn thing you can do about it."

u used the img (image) button, use the URL one to put ur link, or give me ur password and i'll do it for you! i won't hack ;) lol

Guest hopelessGuy

Give you my password?...Dude I have naked pics of myself in some compromising positions, Lord knows what you will do with them. I will try to look for the URL thingy.

"Bubba was my best good friend" by Forrest Gump

:eh:

why do you wanna post a link to ur gallery if u have naked pics? they should be deleted

or were you kiddin?