Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DipItLow

OMG OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I went for a Dermabrasion Yesterday 4-25. Not to mention the girl was very nice and sweet who was doing it. Anyways then she calls in the senior derm who does invasive treatment and he was explaining how he was conduting a case study on 10 patients and I would be number 5. Any how he went on to tell me about how in Asian and other pacific island countries needling with 100% TCA was becoming popular because the results were outstanding he asked me if I would be interested in being in his study since its not as popular in the U.S as it is in the pacific island he told me the treatment would bef FREE and I would just go in next month and start the treatment! IM so excited even with just the dermabrasion my ice pick scars seem so much smother this morning Im very excited I think the perfect skin I always wanted will come in about 5 months Pray for me people. :D

I'm praying for you but please, do not get your hopes up. Most scar treatments seem to get better, especially with needling, when it's first performed on you. The scars seem to surface but trust me a few weeks later, your scars are back to normal. Let us know what happens anyway...

I REALLY HOPE IT WORKS OUT....................IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOMEONE GET TO WHERE THEY WANT WITH THEIR SKIN.......MAKE SURE TO KEEP US UPDATED...........THINK POSITIVE U GUYS.......

Good luck but I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig being needled with 100% TCA. TCA and needles aren't that expensive anyhow so "free" isn't that great for being tested on. He can say it has shown great results in others, but maybe you should ask for pictures or names and numbers of people who have had it before. Is he actually using a needle to shoot TCA under the skin? Maybe he is just doing TCA and then letting it frost and then needling over it?

Yeah, you didn't have dermabrasion done.. people don't realize how big of a difference adding "micro" is. You wouldn't be able to tell if your ice picks looked better after the dermabrasion because your face would look jacked up!!

Glad you're getting free treatment.. I need some free treatments dangit.

Tricia, I really apreciate your concern thats some really great advice that I will take. I guess I was a bit rambuncious and jumped righti n after I heard the word FREE. Anyways ill look into it a bit more.