Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone else had problems using this CREAM, it was the first thing i used about 5 years ago and it made my face a WHOLE lot worse than what it was, i was lucky that accutane undid the effects but has anyone else had problems with this cream before? i was actually adviced by my doctor to start using it in the first place.

The main issue with Panoxyl is that most people who use it says it dries out their skin really bad, more so than other bp formulations. I'm not sure why. But dryness and redness is a common complaint with Panoxyl.

But, there are a few who use it just fine. I guess it depends on how sensitive your skin is to its ingredients.

FWIW, if you can order Dan's gel, it is so much better than any bp product I've ever used. It actually feels good to me on my skin.

I started the regimen with PanOxyl 2.5% and although it worked really well it left me dry and red, when I switched to Dan's gel all these problems went away :wub:

does no one else think that this phenomenon might just be people getting used to BP? it's one of the cheapest products, so people will often buy it - then maybe visit this site, wise-up, and buy the CSR gel, all the while using panoxyl... by the time they're on dan's, the painful introduction to BP is over...

just a thought

does no one else think that this phenomenon might just be people getting used to BP? it's one of the cheapest products, so people will often buy it - then maybe visit this site, wise-up, and buy the CSR gel, all the while using panoxyl... by the time they're on dan's, the painful introduction to BP is over...

just a thought

Not really I switched to Dan's gel at about week 5 and had already gone through the purging stage- my skin had stopped peeling and was just very dry and red. The day that I switched gels I noticed a difference and Dan's is just much less irritating- make the switch and see for yourself! :)